King Zenith

Contest # 61 - Purchase Dragon Quest 9

Cool, got it now. Thanks!

ChromeProf2.png

Does it mean I get a badge?

ChromeProf2.png

Yep, when this contest closes, you will be awarded the badge. Congratulations!

I should really get some new contests going but I have been so darn busy playing DQ9 that I don't want to do anything else it seems.

ChromeProf2.png

Yep, when this contest closes, you will be awarded the badge. Congratulations!

I should really get some new contests going but I have been so darn busy playing DQ9 that I don't want to do anything else it seems.

Thank you so much!!! X3

I know what you mean about playing DQ:IX, It really steals your social life (Excluding this forum)

Ordered it on EBay. I'll send in a picture when (or if) it arrives. Yay, my first badge!

Ordered it on EBay. I'll send in a picture when (or if) it arrives. Yay, my first badge!

Bynine you are living up to your name, because your buying IX!!! XD

Sorry guys. I didn't realize the megapixel size of my girlfriends camera...

No worries, now that the Spriting contest is over, I should see if Woodus can turn back on the auto image-resizer.

Is it alright if my picture is my profile image because I couldn't find a way to post it on the forum. Does it still count?

Is it alright if my picture is my profile image because I couldn't find a way to post it on the forum. Does it still count?

Well, I can read your username in there so it works for me. Here it is:

EAL.png

Thanks!

whun i has badge i wuld liek mi badge to haz lazor plz kthxbai!

Wait... I've had the game for a bit now... DO i still have to post the pic? If so, I'll have it up later.

Wait... I've had the game for a bit now... DO i still have to post the pic? If so, I'll have it up later.

Yeah, I need a picture for proof and then the badge is yours!

DSC07383.jpg

The first Dragon Quest game I have actually purchased for myself. ._. Glad there are several others on the DS.

I got DQIX when it first came out and then Battle Road Victory. So if I take the pic is it ok to show the card I got with Victory? It is kinda spoilerish for DQIX.

IMG_20100828_032956.jpg

Does this count?

had the same problem so im gonna out it as my profile pic it should be there when you see this if that doesnt work ill try to email it to you :overjoyed2:

HAHA! Ive done it and you can read my username (had to retry a few times) PM me when you have gotten your proof and sorry didnt have the case with me so hope the game cartridge works :upperslime:

Edited by cupcakesforsally

I got DQIX when it first came out and then Battle Road Victory. So if I take the pic is it ok to show the card I got with Victory? It is kinda spoilerish for DQIX.

Sure. Just put your Battle Road Victory card inside spoiler tags. Also, you have until tomorrow to submit your picture. Hope you post it in time!

IMG_20100828_032956.jpg

Does this count?

Yes. Yes it does.

HAHA! Ive done it and you can read my username (had to retry a few times) PM me when you have gotten your proof and sorry didnt have the case with me so hope the game cartridge works :upperslime:

photo-5537.jpg

Got it. Thanks!

Been so busy playing DQIX, almost forgot to take a picture and post it!

Just in time too!

Sign in to follow this