Contest # 61 - Purchase Dragon Quest 9

Figured I needed to do this before it was too late. I've been so busy playing IX and working I forgot all about it. I've got my profile page in the background, but I can resubmit w/ my forum name edited in if needed. I also made the image into a thumbnail so it wasn't all over the place.

th_IM000534.jpg

May I make a suggestion? Why not do a "Collector's Challenge" contest for us individuals who didn't get badges for games like IV and V (of course, anyone should be able to participate). Have us post a pic of our collection, but maybe make it a minimum of five or six games to earn the badge. I dunno, maybe you've done this already.

Just a thought, not trying to step on your toes KingZenith. :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have ever had a severe case of contest badge-envy, now is your chance to turn your love of Dragon Quest into a guaranteed badge!   All you have to do to win this contest is purchase Dragon Qu

Posted Images

May I make a suggestion? Why not do a "Collector's Challenge" contest for us individuals who didn't get badges for games like IV and V (of course, anyone should be able to participate). Have us post a pic of our collection, but maybe make it a minimum of five or six games to earn the badge. I dunno, maybe you've done this already.

Just a thought, not trying to step on your toes KingZenith. :D

No problem at all. I wear Gigasteel-toed boots, so you don't need to worry about my toes! Especially when it comes to Contest ideas. I am all ears. I'll keep your suggestion in mind, and possibly add it to the current queue (perhaps with some fine tuning to work out the specific details).

Thanks for supporting Dragon Quest and for the contest idea!

Hah, I like that one... although my collection is probably weak compared to some. All my old NES ones were lost in a move some odd years ago... *sigh* and they still had the boxes and booklets and everything :(

Nice. Glad to see you got your hands on a copy Billy MK! Hope it wasn't too expensive for you.

Costed me 86 reais. It's not cheap, but It's less than the average price around here. I'm just happy to be playing.

Hah, I like that one... although my collection is probably weak compared to some. All my old NES ones were lost in a move some odd years ago... *sigh* and they still had the boxes and booklets and everything :(

meh...I had the Dragon Warrior IV guide

it was like a pocketbook. got it at a local EB Games for $5

it even had a bestiary poster kinda like the one included with Dragon Warrior III

I lost the guide and I dont even know how

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Ruesen/Misc/DQ9purchase.jpg

Had since NY event, just never bothered to take a picture.

Here's mine. I've actually had it since the game came out I just had to wait on the digital camera so I decided to take it after the Gamestop event.

38350_146577638693165_100000227883091_442961_2325762_n.jpg

:overjoyed2:

Would proof from my Club Nintendo account work? ;p If not I'll use my crappy cellphone camera.

Bah, Here. 54hcbd.jpg

Edited by RyuKisargi

I'm having a bit of trouble downloading my image from my comp. Can anyone give me some help?

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg820/scaled.php?tn=0&server=820&filename=hni0002.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Is there a way to upload images directly from your comp rather than having to upload it online first?

Well at least I got it up! :overjoyed2:

Edited by Novangel

Is there a way to upload images directly from your comp rather than having to upload it online first?

No, there isn't. But I'm glad you got it uploaded! Thanks, and congratulations on your forth-coming contest victory.

When will we get our badges?

Edited by MV6000

I actually got my copy for free from a friend at work. =) Can I just take a photo of the cartridge and submit it?

Yep, I don't care how you got it. Someone bought it, and that's the important thing here. Also, I need friends like yours!

I don't understand how to show a photo and my laptops really lowtech,

so i'll just post a link if that's ok!

http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/equinox201/?action=view&current=Picture001.jpg

P.S Sorry it's bad quality, i had to take it with my webcam :goofyslime:

I don't understand how to show a photo and my laptops really lowtech,

so i'll just post a link if that's ok!

http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/equinox201/?action=view&current=Picture001.jpg

P.S Sorry it's bad quality, i had to take it with my webcam :goofyslime:

No worries, here is your photo:

Picture001.jpg

dq5ds_logo_us_400w.png

If you have ever had a severe case of contest badge-envy, now is your chance to turn your love of Dragon Quest into a guaranteed badge!

All you have to do to win this contest is purchase Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies, and BAM! A badge is yours.

Show proof by posting a picture of your user-name next to your shiny new copy of Dragon Quest 9. If you don't have a digital camera, then you will have to borrow one from a friend or neighbor.

You have until August 31st to submit your picture. That should give you enough time to save up some shekels and go out and buy this masterpiece.

It's that simple!

I have proof, check my profile picture to see it :)

I have proof, check my profile picture to see it :)

ChromeProf.png

I don't see how this is proof that you own the game...

Refresh my profile page