Contest # 61 - Purchase Dragon Quest 9

I have a photobucket account. In fact, it has the pics of me bypassing the sick Prince glitch LATE in the RPGone translation. I tried to post them on a thread I made months back, but they wouldn't post. Can anyone please help me? I'd love to not only get a badge, but show that late-game glitch bypass.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have ever had a severe case of contest badge-envy, now is your chance to turn your love of Dragon Quest into a guaranteed badge!   All you have to do to win this contest is purchase Dragon Qu

Posted Images

I hope video submissions work too, I made sure to mention my user name (I also put it in the tags)

Here it is

I guess I don't care on the 4 and 5 badges, you guys make the call and let me know. :)

Nah, I don't think it would be right to allow the IV and V contests to reopen. I like seeing them in everyone's pics though so if you want to post them just to boast about your Dragon Quest collection, that's fine by me.

Sorry to get your hopes up only to dash them so quickly. But hey, you still have an easy DQIX badge to get!

I have a photobucket account. In fact, it has the pics of me bypassing the sick Prince glitch LATE in the RPGone translation. I tried to post them on a thread I made months back, but they wouldn't post. Can anyone please help me? I'd love to not only get a badge, but show that late-game glitch bypass.

Go to the picture that you want to show off from photobucket. Look for this box and copy what's in the IMG code box and paste it on the board.

Photobucket.png

Edited by GrandAlchemist

Well, I don't get 9 until tomorrow, but here's my 4 and 5 collection.

DQcontest.jpg

EVen if I don't get a badge for it, I'm glad to show DQ support.

I'll showcase MORE than just Dragon Quest IX in my photo. I'll show off all the cards I got (including the Meowgician), the newly-aquired Dragon Quest IX issue of Nintendo Power (with the cards blocking my address), the Soundtrack, AND the game. I was more concerned about getting a Classic Amy Rose plush from Amazon to even be concerned about DQIX. I just hope the weather is tolerable enough for me to make like the Dragon Quest Heroes of the Past, and WALK to the GameStop, and take the scenic route, if I have to.

Image049.jpg

Bad quality since I wanted to get every game I own for something else.

Here she be. I was stoked when I went to GameStop today- the guy in front of me in line was also picking up his pre-order. Man, I was excited going into work!

Picture0036.jpg