Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rpggamer79

Always looking for Golem, Goldman type stuff!

If you or anyone you know have and Golem, Goldman, etc stuff being even slightly neglected please let me know. I am always looking for that kind of stuff. Shoot me a message (RPGGamer79 on AIM and MSN as well) and let me know what ya got and how much you want for it and I promise to put golem stuff in a good loving home! :P

I don't have anything for you, but I also love the Golems. Good choice.

RPGgamer=GrandAlchemist.

Erdricky=Nonsense

Is this what you're looking for? Or do you already have it? I have one, but I don't have a second one to spare. Ebay has a few. I want a gold man too, but no luck finding anything.

dragon_quest_sofubi_golem.jpg

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/EP1402.html

Yeah I have that pup. I have a pretty good colection of misc golem stuff right now but I am always awatching out for people not wanting some of their golem DQ stuffs. still would like to get the golem that was given away as a prise from Enix waaaaay back in the day. That sucker is one-of-a-kind and HUGE, I think it was at least 12" tall. Oh to get even a replica of that. *sigh*

Did you ever get the Golems from the Metallic Monster series? That Goldman is a thing of beauty, still gotta get my hands on a Stoneman though!

I just saw a metallic goldman on ebay selling for $350. Did you happen to snatch that?

I just saw a metallic goldman on ebay selling for $350. Did you happen to snatch that?

I've snatched two Goldmen off eBay, only paid about $20 each.

Whoa, $20??? How long ago was this? I haven't seen any gold man metallic anywhere and I email subscribed for searches...

It's been a while back, wasn't very recent. Still need the Stoneman and three other figures before my set is complete.

It's been a while back, wasn't very recent. Still need the Stoneman and three other figures before my set is complete.

Which 3 figures did you need besides the Stoneman to complete your collection? I don't think I'm willing to pay $275 on ebay for a Gold man just yet...

I need the Stoneman, the green Babble and both the Slime Knights. I recently been seeing this triple stacked slime which supposedly is from DQVI but that's a little more than I wanna give for it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Dragon-Quest-Metallic-Monster-Gallery-Suraimutawa-Slime-/120553966262?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c11938ab6

Would any kind of hand crafted Goldman / Golem stuff fit your bill, or are you looking for licensed merchandise only? I just happen to spot this post while browsing, I made an earlier post about some hand crafted DQ monster sprite art my brother is undertaking, and he just recently made me a goldman that I framed up. If it is to your liking, I can ask him if he would craft up another one for you.

Here are image links of it framed in a 12 inch by 12 inch frame, and what it looks like on the wall.

Goldman Framed

Goldman on the wall

If anyone is willing to part with their metallic monster golem at a reasonable price, please let me know.

@ PlatKing: $38.99 for the triple slimes is a bit much if you ask me... have you tried searching other hobby sites like 1999.co.jp or amiami? Amiami is blocked at my work, so I can't check it right now.

Hey guys I see you are always talking about those golden golems and i Know nothing about them but I found something and im not sure if its the right one but heres a link to the golden golem thing

My link

Oh I see my brother (GutFunk) already posted

That Goldman for $151+$17 shipping is stupid, as far as the vinyl figure, I'm not really into vinyl.

Yeah I saw the stupid $151 + $17 shipping for that goldman, but it was at over $350 at one point. Slowly dropping in price... slowly...