Final Fantasy Tactics: War of Lions

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of Lions is being released on the iPhone- Final Fantasy Tactics. Outside of Shining Force 3, Final Fantasy Tactics is my favorite strategy RPG. Tactics will be a nice game to have on the go. People don't go anywhere without there cell phones these days. Maybe one day a Dragon Warrior/Quest game will be released on the iphone (or any phone in the "west"). That would be great.

It would be awesome if all of the cell-phone games that Japan gets could be released for the iPhone. It would be nice to finally start getting them in the West.

I have it on the PSP (two copies actually, long story :D ) already, so no interest here. Plus I don't have an iPhone.

And I don't like Apple products. :o

Oh god, they are bringing Secret of Mana to the iPhone too

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

If Seiken Densetsu 3...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

As if, they won't take the time to translate it or pay to use the fan translation of SD3 just so they can release it for a few bucks on the iPhone.

Anyways, I have WotL on PSP, which is what the iPhone version is, a port of the PSP version, and I have Secret of Mana on the Virtual Console, so no thanks.

• 6 years later...

Resurrecting this topic to ask:  Is the Android Tablet version of War of the Lions free of PSP slowdown?  I just got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, and would very much like to know if it's worth getting WotL off the Play Store for $7

As far as I know, the slowdown issue was corrected in the iOS version and further releases.

Oddly enough, I adjusted to the slowdown, heh. It added dramatic effect to things...