Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournament's #19-22:Best Game of 2000-2003

Championship Matches(2000-2003)  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Starting off the Championships with 2000-2003 today, then finishing up with 2004-2008 tomorrow.

...really? You all think Superstar Saga is better than Wind Waker? @_@

3D Zelda games aren't my favorite thing in the world. They should have stuck with the 2D ones IMO.

3D Zelda games aren't my favorite thing in the world. They should have stuck with the 2D ones IMO.

The 2D ones ARE certainly better, but the 3D ones are still pretty good...

The 2D ones ARE certainly better, but the 3D ones are still pretty good...

That's true too. But i liked superstar saga.

I'm not much of a Zelda fan, I've only beaten A Link to the Past on the VC and barely played Zelda 1, OOT, and Twilight Princess. I could return that question with how people think DQI&II is better then FFIX and Pokemon Gold & Silver. The same about MGS4 losing to Mario Kart Wii, but I'm sure many don't agree with many of the results that have happened.

could return that question with how people think DQI&II is better then FFIX

:lrsmile: That's easy. DW I and II are classics and FFIX was a wreck. :laugh:

LOL, FFIX was far from a wreck, considering I just beat it for the 3rd or 4th time in February. DQI I'll give a pass on because it's the original, though it's not anything special besides that. DQII is painfully uninteresting, and considering I finish 90%+ of my games that I play, it's pretty sad that I got no joy from playing any further after I got all 3 characters.

LOL, FFIX was far from a wreck, considering I just beat it for the 3rd or 4th time in February. DQI I'll give a pass on because it's the original, though it's not anything special besides that. DQII is painfully uninteresting, and considering I finish 90%+ of my games that I play, it's pretty sad that I got no joy from playing any further after I got all 3 characters.

DQII has it's issues for sure... but the painfully uninteresting award definitely goes to FFIX. I got roughly a quarter way through the 2nd disc before I couldn't take the boredom anymore. It's one of the only games I've never been able to force myself to finish - the other being Final Fantasy VI. I didn't enjoy the game from the get-go, I think I was expecting a lot after how great FFV was, but I kept pushing my way through... once I got to the World of Ruin I simply didn't care anymore and stopped playing.

DQII has it's issues for sure... but the painfully uninteresting award definitely goes to FFIX. I got roughly a quarter way through the 2nd disc before I couldn't take the boredom anymore. It's one of the only games I've never been able to force myself to finish - the other being Final Fantasy VI. I didn't enjoy the game from the get-go, I think I was expecting a lot after how great FFV was, but I kept pushing my way through... once I got to the World of Ruin I simply didn't care anymore and stopped playing.

Oh well, lol. I loved both IX & VI. Kinda surrpised you play VI after V, must have been on Final Fantasy Anthology on the PSX?

Oh well, lol. I loved both IX & VI. Kinda surrpised you play VI after V, must have been on Final Fantasy Anthology on the PSX?

Yeah. I had played a little FFIV and FFVI on the SNES (as II and III) since my cousin had both, but I didn't actually get to fully play through V and VI 'til they were re-released as Anthology and I didn't get to fully play IV 'til it's re-release with Chrono Trigger as FF Chronicles.