DD DW Story 2

Kilvan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Now. You See that wolf over there. Do you think you can beat the wolf?

I bet you can't. You must learn its lesson. It runs not for showing off, it runs for food. it must be fast to survive. To you understand what I'm saying here? I can teach you how to be fast, but you will never achieve greatness till you focus like the wolf. Now ponder this and start to run after me. Goodbye..

After this, Hirosu ran off into the trees.

ang thought for an hour about what hirosu said then started to run after hirosu as fast as he can"if i want to be as fast as the wolf i have to focus seems simple but it isint"ang thought settting his mind on the task ahead catching up with hirosu he could tell he wasnt that far off

"Good he is learning." , thought Hirosu. * Now to steal one of the biggest lines in histroy.*( go read holes)

" Stop", hirosu called out. " you see, you could catch me."

Ang: That's becaise you weren't running as fast.

hirosu: do you think you could catch me if I went a little faster?

Ang: probably but....

Hirosu: Each day I will go faster, but you will grow faster too. Very slowly, you will become a new class all of its own, a fast warrior, or as its commonly called, a dragoon.

And so this was the norm. They didn't know how many days had gone by, till the day Ang mastered the new class.

"wow i really am learning"ang thought"know i,m really fast but still it seems something is missing"ang thought again"wait i know!"ang went over to hirosu"you know how you can use the blue flame magic?yeah well is it possible to teach me that??"ang asked with excitment

"I can, but do you truly wish to learn it? You are young, and the blue flame eats away at you life like coke to your esphougus. I will die an ealier grave than I would have if I hadn't learned it. I will leave the choice to you. Inside, he was pleading with Ang not to do it, but he knows he can not stop him if he really wishes to learn.

"i wish to learn it i need to if i need to survive thorugh my enemys castle monsters there strike from all sides and i must kill him!he took my parents my home practicly my life already"ang said trying to choke back tears but hirosu could see his eyes swelling"i must kill him!"ang shouted this time he couldnt control his emotions and he just blew up"please teach me i will only use it when needed!"ang pleaded.

"No, I'm sorry. I can not. Forgive me please, but aI can't watch you throw your life away like this, Kid... You can't even begin to understand the repercussions.... This move can't be cancelled.......... I just wanted to take care of the monster....... she got in the way......... No, I musn't teach you this. It's too dangerous, lets continue on towards the village. It time to test you new skills," said Hirosu putting on a smile.

ang nodded with tears still in his eyes"okay will go but when i get older will you teach me???"ang said with hope"oh and how are you going to test my skills???"ang asked

"by getting the boat with your life of course!" "don't give me that shocked look, if you survive we pass. I'll take you out of the fighting, but chances are the won't let uas back in, so we'll need a new boat. Moral, kid, don't fail."

And they traveled for day & night. Finally they reached the village[/i[

Ang: the ocean!

Hirosu: it ain't that great kid, we'll need a disgiuige to get in to the village. Of course we'll have to fight a ninja or two. They guard the boat you know. Well.... Ever worn a wig??!!

"Little does he know, if his new speed fails us, we'll face more than 2 ninjas. Alot more."

ang dresses as a ninja"this is very uncomfortable!how you people live in these outfits is beyond me!"ang said they ran off to the docks as fast as they could and were comfronted by two ninjas at the docks"aww **** on a shingle!!!"ang yelled luckliy nobody noticed and the battle began"****oh well ang said running up at top speed to the ninja and striking him with his claw in the side and knocking down with an axe slash"that'll have him out for a while i hope"ang said running over to hirosu and helping him while ang was helping the knocked out ninja recoverd and put his katana through angs back"ughhh......"ang said falling down

"Come on now, we haven't much time, lets get to the boat."

A few meters away they found the boat, covered in tarp

"to distant lands eh?", said Hirosu. "yes... but I"

Ang was interrupted by a loud voice

You will not leave

"Uh bye!"

no you won't or you friend dies!

Hirosu whriled around to see a huge ninja holding ang by the neck!

"alright you can have the boat!"

I'm afriad its not so easy. You see, you have insulted our honor. The boy will live, he can be of use to us The ninja knocked ang uncoinois

"Noo!" hirosu ran over grabbed angs body and set him in the boat.

You can't escape!

"I don't plan to....."

What?......

hirosu kicked the boat away from shore, and the currents carried it away. Hirosu started his blue flame magic to hold them off. Finally Hirosu was being pushed to his limits, crumpled and died

"Your safe now kid.... find my sooooagck..."

And on that day...... The world lost a fine teacher and warrior. his name was hirosu.

the boat that ang was on had drifted here and there for six years since hirosu kicked the boat from the ninjas dock"hmmm... i wonder were hirosu is last time i saw him we were being attacked oh well"ang stepped off the boat and looked around seeing a short figure not to far off looking like hirosu ang ran up to him"hirosu???is that you??!"ang said with delight

After leaving his village, shinan wandered for six years searching for his father. One day, in a village, a strange man came up to him and metioned his father's name.

" How do YOU know him," said Shinan, his hand resting on his blade.

* Not to be a annoyance, but come on, was that a good storyline or what? :) *

"i am your fathers apprentince he died six years ago i still dread about it he tought me speed and honor he was a great man now he is dead i,m sorry if i caused any emotinal harm young warrior but may i ask you what is your name??"ang asked

"Oh," said shinan softly. " I always knew it was a possiblity but... Thank you for your help.... What was your name? Ang?, but I must now find work or I will starve. Gooday , Oh strange warrior, my name is shinan.

@@ Meddler's Journal. Chapter 3.

Today started as a really bad day. After cleaning up my room, I had to do the same in the storage room. You know, that huge storage room.

Dad expected me to think about what I had done to those stupid adventurer wannabes, but...

As I was catching a nap there, I rolled into a strange box that was half hidden among other gizmos. Naturally, I opened it, for it had interested me enough, and I found never before seen Special Limited Edition Artifacts inside! Magical items one and all.

It would be so cool to give them away to real adventurers, who would put them to good use. If only they would find this castle, that is...

Meddler.

ang saw him walk off"where are you going?"ang asked"surely of your age you want accepted much anywhere best idea is to hunt or buy you can hunt right?"

ang ran after him with each sprint he gained more and more feet on him until he was in line with him and burst infront of him making him stop"acutally i am just as fast as you mabye fasterbut seriously with your skill you would be made fun of and seem as if you were not of this very earth only people like you are at your home town and to me they would not leave"ang said giving him a pretty cold stare"well?"

ang ran after yelling to him"belive it or not your father did teach me this!!!"ang yelled running after him in high speed"how do i prove it??"ang yelled again

Shinan smiled a rare smile," You just did. No warrior could run that fast, and I'm certain you must have been close to have my fathert teach you." Shihan turned abrutly and said in Ang's eyes"Tell me about him" he added "Please"

"well at first he was a very blunt man so was i we quarelld sometimes about who would die and stuff later he became softer and it wasn't long until that day for you see i hadn't known him that long but long enough to form a bond it was terrible i was 24 at the time a young warrior we met up in a field at first we tried to kill each other then we traveld together until we were at the village"ang said tears swelling in his eyes"another lost companion"ang said

Archived