DD DW Story 2

Kilvan

as hirosu was leaving ang caught on to his collar with his hand"aww come on your gonna wind up killing yourself anyway why not i,m a lone traveler too butif i want us to join i must really see something special in you your skills could help anybody(in a battle :biggrin: )well come on give it a second thought plese?"ang asked

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So i guess we should head to the nearest town to stock up on supplies like herbs weapon upgrades and food rest and something to drink unless you just got kicked out of the bar there i heard a bartender ranting and raving well what do you think?"ang asked

@@ Meddler's Journal. Chapter 1.

Today was kind of boring. Nothing to do at the castle. Few people have come recently to exchange Small Medals.

Received a letter from Auraeus. It seems Zenith Castle is just as boring or more than dad's. I wish there were more to do here...

Meddler.

Prince Auraeus was sleeping in, as usual. His luxurious bed was beyond a king-size bed...it was absolutely enormous, heaped with piles of white pillows and goosefeather blankets and was just about the most comfortable place imaginable. He was currently immersed in a dream.,,

"Auraeus....!" a soft voice floated over the wind to him. He was walking on a road surrounded by large puffy clouds and the sun was shining at his back. He had had this dream many times, and he knew somehow that he was supposed to be looking for something. He could just never find it.

However, this voice was a new development. He had never heard it before. Perhaps it would lead him somewhere he had never been- to the place where he would discover this amazing thing he had been searching for forever!

"Auraeus....!" It was louder now. He turned left and broke into a jog toward the voice.

"Auraeus..!!" The voice suddenly seemed more urgent; more demanding somehow. A hill was approaching. Maybe, on the other side...just maybe!!

"AURAEUS!!!!"

The youth awoke with a start, and nearly leapt out of bed in surprise at seeing Nanu, his caretaker and "substitute mother" of sorts, standing directly over him screaming in his ear. She was an elderly lady with lines covering her face. She was a loving woman, but her scream was more piercing than a thumbtack in the rear.

"You were supposed to be at school more than an hour ago!!"

Auraeus squinted his eyes and pulled his sheets up to his head. "Aw, man..."

@@ Meddler's Journal. Chapter 2.

Bad day. Finally, after all this time, we got visitors at our Castle. They claimed they had been travelling all around the world, and heard about Medal King's Castle. Of course, I thought they would be worthy travelers. Worthy of my attention? Ha! Sure, I did receive them (dad sometimes lets me do it).

Soon I discovered they just lucked out finding my castle and had no Small Medals at all.

Justly upset about this revolting development, I told them a word or two, but dad heard me and grounded me. Now I will have to clean my room, and the storage room in the Castle's basement.

How could things get any worse? Surely they will, given the bad luck I've had recently...

Meddler.

"hey i,m capable of fighting anyway your 65 there not much of a difference between who gets hurt im thinking about killing goldmen and metalslimes for good gold and experience"ang said in a cross tone giving hirosu 1000 gold"here is a boost you poverty stricken ninja"ang said even crosser tone "never piss me off like that again man"

ang sees some a goldman and a metalslime walk by"hirosu you get the metalslime you are much faster than me i will get the goldman and we will split the gold"ang said instanly striking the goldman and watch as it falls in pain its down but not out

"snotty nosedc little brat!", he thought. " I was killing things WAY before your time." Hirosu proceeds to start his blue flame magic on the metal slime. "It may really kick my life, but it'll show that brat, plus it always works"

"Ahh, I can already feel it tugging at my heart, I got to show him. He may fight well, but he knows nothing about honor. All he cares about is his precious gold...."

ang strikes the goldman one more time and it dies and found 600 gold and a gold claw"cool!"ang said walking over to hirosu once he finished with the metalslime"i,m sorry for being blunt i am easily angerd by words and i got pissed you can keep the gold but i must keep the claw as extra protection"ang said"you see i wish to bother you no further so i will be leaving i will see you hirosu on the trail ahead if you wish to follow me good bye"and with that ang walked slowly away

as ang walked two giganteses spotted him"crap i,m as good as dead might as well try"ang jumped into ones stomach claw first leaving him dead ang cheerd but his cheer quickly turned into a moan as the enemy struck him"you fu...."his words were cut short by another blow by the enemys club leaving him practicly lifeless

"oh that god damn kid, he's forcing me too... I'd bettert go check on him, I don;t want someone that young getting hurt."

As hirosu arrived on the scence, he saw ang being attack by two giantess. they were kicking the ****ing **** outta him, and he looked pretty beat.

"Ah crap kid, why did you have to storm of like that." "I know I'm fast enough to get past them and save myself but...."

Angs body went limp " Nooo, your bastards! Hirosu only thought instinctively then on. He ran past the giantess and saw his option, a boulder postioned over their heads. he ran pushed with all his might. As the boulder was falling he remebered, ANG! With his amazing speed, he ran over and took ang away from the damage.

"Ang, Ang", cried Hirosu.

As ang was finally coming too he started saying something.[

Ang: Lok.....utt

Hirosu: Don't try to speak

Ang: Noooo.

[As the giantess, badly injured, raised its club, hirosu only saw its eyes as he was swung asginast the rock wall, knocking him out.

*Oh and before I forget, Hirosu attacks with his kantana and such but he can also do strange ninja things. AKA blue flame.(like taloon from dw4)

"hiro..su!"ang said weakly"Them idiots!Th..ey wi...ll..pa...y"ang said as he fed hirosu a world leaf and with all his might dragged him to a tree stummp"stay"ang said"you will die"ang screamed lifting his arms focusing all his energy he never did this before so he tried really hard"die you evil bastards!!!"ang yelled letting out immense amounts of energy through his hands killing them"die!!!..."ang said falling dead.

there they lie a dead youth warrior and a experinced ninja who was recovering from battle damage the ground sparkled wtih gold and was painted with guts blood and limbs the twin gigatesses were dead ang was dead and hirosu was slowly recovering it seemed close to there end then hirosu woke up

"ugh, I feel like a rock, wait.... where am I...."

Hirosu thought in silence.... then,

"ANG!"

Hirosu rushed over to angs body, oh you stupid little kid, I told you now to go off by yourself, why did you not call for help.... I could have been here sooner.... I....

At this point Hirosu sees a single leaf fall to the ground. He trys to brush it away but it clings to Angs body..

"great even the foliage knows hes dead. Wait.... I remember something about this paricular leaf but what....

"Yes that's it, it can save him.... It'll take awile to boil it down to make the dew but, its worth it....

A few days later Hirosu was forcing the dew down Ang's throat.I hope this works, he thought... He starting to smell...

Ang: Hey, I thought, I thought you didn't care about me.

Hirosu: I don't, you were hurt and I....

"yeah well.."angs body limps then gets back up"we better get going we could make it to the city..."his body limps again this time he stands up straight"and rest so we dont feel like crap on our quest"

hirosu and ang walked through the fields and reached a city they rested at the inn ang got his axe and claw temperd making them stronger hirosu searched jars for ceartin stats nuts.as they left ang asked"where should we got to now i was thinking to the west torwards that forest they say that it contains someting important for long journey most likely a few worldleafs and something else though it holds dangerous monsters"ang said taking two agl nuts from hirosus hand and eating them

"how can you eat them like that", said Hirosu secretly laughing at Ang's antics. "I always cracked them open."

As hirosu pondered angs question, he thought of his home. Then it came to him

" I vote for going across the sea. I have traveled far in my time, but never across the sea. For you see(hehe) I have no boat. My old Shinorui clan has one, but they never would let me take it, they thought it too dangerous for a kourney alone. What do you say?

secretly though, Hirosu dreaded going back to his home.

*To himself* " I hope they have forgiven me for back then...."

"sounds good the sea is west anyway so we can stop there and get the items buy or build a boat and travel the sea also my arch enemy lives across that sea so you must stay with me for you see i will die alone"ang said pointing in the west directon"hmmm.....were will we get a boat or the materials"ang thought aloud

First off, I guess Woodus's scan system doesn't read the entire word, cuz My village clan's name first 4 letters makes the word S- sounds like Hit. ( didn't notice)

" well," Hirosu said, we a twinkle in his eye " We could always steal my villages boat... It'd mean going against full grown ninjas... But.... I see no other option... We'd have to move quickly, I'll Train you to move like the ninja, otherwise they'll catch up to us in no time. Sound like a plan?" Hirosu said to ang.

"well acutally i was thinking more along the lines of a diverson like i would start something near there docks(i have my own speed but not as fast as you)and you steal the boat i jump on and you could kill the spectators(i dont have long range attacks my only one was used against the gigantesses and i can only use it once unless my powers are trained)"well ang said helpfully"but to me the forest still seems vital"ang said

"Your plan sounds good, but I'll trai you anyways. This won't be just a psyhical training, you need mental training as well. ( Is it just me or am I starting to sound like any anime ever.)

I'll post more later, Iv'e got to go now.

Auraeus, lazy as he was, finally complied.

"Jeez, can you at least let me get dressed before you barge in?!?"

Nanu mumbled something under her breath and left the youth by himself.

Auraeus snickered to himself as he crawled out of bed.

He threw open the closet door, grabbed the most readily available outfit, and quickly dressed. Then, he ran to his large, white marble balcony.

"School?? Not today...hahaha...!"

At that, he leapt off of the balcony into the empty blue sky.

Archived