DD DW Story 2

Kilvan

Why not start a new story now, for the people that couldn't sign in for this story?

I will open the topic. It should be an entirely new story and also a separate sign up for this one. People who are already working on the first story can join as well, but at their own peril (I mean, if you can put time and effort in two different stories, fine for you).

And a certain limit should also be fixed, but we'll see later.

OK, you can start here with your stories. The only rule is that they should somehow join at some point. But you can each start from very different locations, times etc...

But don't forget to sign up your character in the 'Sign Up 2' topic.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim walks to the king to ask of him his quest. "I need you to find a special crown for me Jim and on the way you may pick up partners. I will pay anyone including you 6000 gold to find this crown. It is located in a cave near by. That is all" Jim left the castle and went to the wepon shop and bought a broad sword and full plate armor. Now he is ready to leave on his quest.

He left the castle and got in a battle. 2 slimes appear.

Jim attacks 100 dmg

Slime B. attacks 1 dmg

Jim attacks 100 dmg

Slime faints jim gains 2 exp 5 gold

Wixler walks on a path near a town of Kiligon. It looks like it has recently been burned. There is one small hut here where an old man lives. Wixler walks into the hut and asks what has happened. The old man tells of an old legend. In it he realizes that a man mentioned alot, named Cresente. The old man tells Wixler that him and Cresente are brothers.

Jim bathis way to the cave and can't find a way in. "Man why can't i get im"He thought about it for a second'I got it" Jimstarted inchanting a spell. BOOM[/color] the cave opened and Jim went in........

"so you found a way in"said a voice."I thought i would never get out"the figure stood "i,m ang a lone traveler i would like to join you"he said i,m quite powerful and can carry heavy things though i can,t cast spells".He sat back down"i,ve been trapped here a while by an arch foe a year ago its a miracle i survived"

Wlks In the Cave"Well Lets go looking for the crown" Starts To wlk Around"I might Need A map" Still Walking Around. "Ok I'll Try Going Back Relizes 'Ahhhhhhh Im Lost'

Ang takes out his axe gives the wall 5 fine swings and a portion of light pours in."it's not much but it should see us through,so what are you here for??

if your looking for that crown thing its a bizzare twist of fate i,m looking for it too it is said to be my enemys weakness he is quite a pain i thought it sounded a little farfetched but i came in and the little fool sealed me in.

"What was that man talking about?" thought Hirosu. "It happened so long ago, yet I wonder. I can never open myself up again, incase I go back to my old ways" "I must continue on, searching for my anwser. I hear there is a village up ahead, maybe some ale will clear my head..."

"now this is the last time!" ,the bartender shouted." No pay huh? Gwet out now. Boys, take care of him."

"Ugh! They didn't ahve to be so rude" Hirosu thought as he picked himself out of the dirt. " I'll take my bussiness elsewhere, if I was a bit younger I'd."

"Whatever, thers no room for me in this world. maybe I should just walk into the ocean."

"Who an I kidding, I don't have the will for that."

"Maybe in the next town......"

"well wherever you guys are going i,m staying here i have my own journey ahead mabye we will meet up later on our seperate quests"ang said.ang walked torward a nearby field he heard a screaming bartender a few minutes before so it must mean there is a near by village.Ang ran into three skeletons."fisrt battle in a while i might be a bit rusty"ang swung his axe in a attempt to reduce the enemies into a pile of bones and stuck one it fell easy."Two more left piece of cake"ang thought.He swung his axe again and hit both at the same time."Lets see what the left umm... 120 gold and 100 exp. points for me"ang walked off to the nearby town

Hey look skelton bones, thought hirosu, I bet ZI can find their killer, and I bet he has gold.

Swiflty hirosu ran through the grassAnime style :)

He saw a man up ahead,

Ah perfect, Hyaaa!!!

Ugh! the man fell to the ground

The man got up stared at the attacker with his gold threw the man up and struck him with many axe slashes to be left on his body"thank you for returning my gold to me you bastard"ang relived the thief of his gold and went on his way to the near city"Oh and if you do that again i will kill you

what! you stupid piece of .... I'll get you for that... hey are you even listening??!

Hirosu turned around, to face a huge monster standing in front of the man. The man was just standing there, apprently, he had not seen the monster and now it was preparing to strike.

" hey, I'm talking to him here!" Hirosu proceed s to slice up the monster, and taking 40 gold

"Now where were we?

*Is it just me and DTTS here???

"thank you for saving me i am angelo the lone traveler may i ask your name"said a voice behind him"i was thinking in strentgh and speed we are equally matched mabye we should join forces what do you think we could be untouchable the most powerful team in the world if you set aside your life as a thief"ang said in excitment

p.s.that goes in the comments section i learned that myself quite recently in a rpg topic but i think it is since of the other story is still taking place

"i bet your scared and you would probaly break your back at your age"ang said finishing with a laugh "you would probaly pick up more gold anyway if we worked together then alone"ang said

Archived