So I recently became aware of a very easy way of automatically ripping music from DS games. As such, I took it upon myself to rip all the DQ DS music that we don't already have at the Den. I compared the quality to that of the OST music and I have to say, the freshly ripped stuff is quite a bit better.

In DQ9, for example, there are many more tracks (including all of the boss music from the cameo bosses). There are also additional sound effects over the "Tragic Prologue" and "Destiny" tracks that make them so much cooler (in my opinion).

I have also continued my quest of ripping every version of every game and have thus added some GBC and GBA music to the mix. Anyway, if anyone is interested, I have uploaded the MP3 music for the following:

DQ4DS

DQ5DS

DQ6DS

DQ9DS Part 1

DQ9DS Part 2

DQ5r PS2

DQM1 GBC

DQM2 GBC

DQM3CH GBA

I have ripped DQ1, DQ2 and DQ3 GBC and will begin editing and tagging those soon. It's a huge job for the GBC ones because each one output 256 songs and sound effects, regardless of whether all slots are used.

Edited by King Zenith

YESSSS thank you good sir.

Edit: The links for IV and V go to DQ9 DS part 1 download... and both DQ9 links go to DQ6 download link. The GBC links seem to be ok though

Damn mediafire always screws up when I upload multiple things at a time. I'll fix it soon. Thanks!

Ok, all of the links have been fixed. Sorry about that!

Note that if you previously downloaded Part 1 of the DQ9 rip, then you will have re-download both parts now since I had to re-archive.

Enjoy!

thank youuu and could I trouble you for something? You said you had a save file for DQI&II remix for the SuperFamicom, do you think you could link that? I really do not feel like playing through them any more.

Love to. This is the same save file, but one is the DQ version one is the DW version of DQ1+2 SFC English Translation by RPGOne.

Edited by King Zenith

I am pulling them down now so I can add them to the Den :) Thanks for the update.

I am pulling them down now so I can add them to the Den :) Thanks for the update.

Your welcome! Thanks for adding them to the site. I am working a bit harder on getting DQ1+2 and DQ3 GBC finished off but it still might be a while.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I'm sorry to up this thread, but I've downloaded the DQV DS Rip and it showed me an error when I tried to extract the files D:

I've also re-downloaded it, but it keeps showing me that error :/

Did it work for you? If so, what should I do?

Hi, I'm sorry to up this thread, but I've downloaded the DQV DS Rip and it showed me an error when I tried to extract the files D:

I've also re-downloaded it, but it keeps showing me that error :/

Did it work for you? If so, what should I do?

Hmm, I don't have time to check it now, but I will do it on monday. In the mean time, you can download the tracks one-by-one from Woodus here if you don't want to wait.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, I think I'll download them one by one, it's not a problem :D

Ok, I just checked it and I remember what happened now. If you extract the archive I linked, you will get an error message saying that 2 or 3 of the files were corrupt. All of the others will be extracted fine though. The 2 or 3 corrupt files can then be downloaded from the Den since I sent those to Woodus via email.

This will save you having to click on and save all of the files from this site individually.

• 3 years later...