... is this monster real?

Fates

That my friend, is real. I've seen both monsters before, and the gold one has given me major troubles in the past. And yes, this is from DQIX.

Those must be from some high level treasure map dungeons. As for the one on the right, I think there is a quest where you have to kill him and get a drop, isn't there/

Now THAT is how you do a pallete swap!

Those must be from some high level treasure map dungeons. As for the one on the right, I think there is a quest where you have to kill him and get a drop, isn't there/

The one on the right is involved with the quest that unlocks the superstar class.

What are the names of those slime knights anyway? I loved the Grandpa Slimes and it looks like finally put them in the main series with this new Slime Knight.

Well, at least they kinda put it in. It doesn't have the head hair.

That one is a palatte swap of the Slime General, a type of slime I personally saw for the first time in the arcade game, MBR2. Not sure if that is its first appearence though.

That one is a palatte swap of the Slime General, a type of slime I personally saw for the first time in the arcade game, MBR2. Not sure if that is its first appearence though.

He first eppeared in MBR1, I guess. I saw some sort of promotional card for him somewhere.

That is something else. Clown Moai!!! :wd_coolslime:

Looks like an alt. version of those rock-head enemies from DWVII (the name eludes me at the moment... one was a boss in the volcano).

I believe the volcano boss was called Fire Giant.

• 1 month later...

Archived