Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

obishawn

Giving away DW Monsters GBC

I bought it a GameStop some years ago not knowing what it was, but because it had DW on it, I couldn't resist. I've tried the "Monsters" series and it isn't for me. The cart is in perfect condition and as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with the game (I played it a little when I first got it and there were no problems, I haven't touched it since).

I don't know how rare or in demand it is or even what the going rate for it is, but I don't want money. I paid $4.99 for it (stickers are still on it) so its not like I'm going to lose by giving it away. And just to be clear, I'm not looking for anything in return. The game has been sitting in my box of GB game for however many years now and since I know I'll never play it, I figured I should give it to some one who really wants it.

Nope. Its yours if you want it. Just PM me the address you want it mailed to. I won't be able to get it into the mail until monday evening (Nov. 30, about 4:20 PM Central) but its yours.

EDIT -

Also, I started the game up recently after making this topic, just to check it out, and the game works perfectly.

EDIT 2 -

I'm assuming The Castellan wanted the game, then again he may have just been curious to see if I found a taker yet. He hasn't sent me any kind of shipping info so, until he does, the game is still up for grabs.