Contest # 39 - Fill in the Blank!

Participants in this contest are asked to come up with something to fill in the blank in a line of text straight out of Dragon Quest IV DS. Here is the scenario: An all female party led by the female Hero is approaching the bath in the town of Bath. Another bathing enthusiast greets the party with the following to say:

Contest_39_Pic1-1.png

Contest_39_Pic2-1.png

Your specific objective is to come up with a short sentence to fill in the space between "...tiny-" and "I'm sorry...". Please pay close attention to the rules of this contest:

RULES:

1) Maximum of 3 submissions per person

2) Each submission must be 10 words or less

3) You cannot fill in the blank with the obvious reference to the northern parts of the female anatomy

4) Try to keep it somewhat clean. Questionable submissions will be forwarded to Woodus for approval but ideally that won't be necessary

Please PM your submissions to me by Sunday, October 18th at 11:00 PM EST

hero_female.png

Ten words INCLUDING the words "Oh, my! I've never seen such tiny-" or just the words you come up with?

Just the words you come up with.

Ten words INCLUDING the words "Oh, my! I've never seen such tiny-" or just the words you come up with?

Just the words you come up with.

That's good... i was getting a little worried since i'd already submitted mah entry. Thanks for the clarification.

See, what I never understood is why that NPC says that no matter which girl is leading the party. Last time I checked, all the main girls except for Alena were pretty decently endowed.

...Not that I'm taking notes, mind.

See, what I never understood is why that NPC says that no matter which girl is leading the party. Last time I checked, all the main girls except for Alena were pretty decently endowed.

What are you talking about? She's obviously referring to their feet.

What are you talking about? She's obviously referring to their feet.

That's what I mean. Of course, I'd been less worried about the size of their feet than the fact that the heroine's toes are almost completely covered in long curly green hair. She looks like a hobbit. :o

Edit: Or that's what I would mean if that word could be used in that context.

Since the Den was offline for the weekend, I am extending the submission period by a couple of days. You have until Tuesday night at 11:00 PM EST to send in your submissions.

Yeah, not sure what happened there, one of the database tables got corrupted.

Archived