Scribblenauts

Sabrecat Lord

Videos:

Okay, so basically this game is puzzle game where you must get a Starite (star, pretty much) from a seemeemly unreachable place or help people out so they will give you a Starite. Now, this is where it gets interesting: you can right ANY noun if it's not proper (though some famous people, celebrities, and others will appear) or vulgar. Starite in a tree, write axe, then lumberjack to chop the tree down. Or, you could get more creative and write ramp, unicycle, put a panda on the unicycle, put a bed in front on the unicycle. Send the panda off, he'll bounce off a ramp, bounce off the bed and knock the Starite out of the tree. Awesomeness.

In another one of the 100+ levels, there is an invasion of seemingly unkillable robot zombies, immune to all firepower. So you write time machine, go back in time, get a T-Rex, go back to the future, and crush the robot zombies with your T-Rex. Woo!

If you just want to see what you can conjour up, you can stay in the title screen and write. Just things in this game are amazing. Write God and Kraken, and they'll fight to the finish. Write ceiling cat and keyboard cat, they'll appear. I would definitely recommend picking up this game when it comes out this fall!

• 3 weeks later...

I somehow overlooked this topic. That game does indeed look amazing. If there's as many possibilities as they say there are, it could make for some of the most interesting, diverse gameplay ever.

Yeah same here, I missed this too, looks pretty cool. Does anyone have this game and can comment more?

I somehow overlooked this topic. That game does indeed look amazing. If there's as many possibilities as they say there are, it could make for some of the most interesting, diverse gameplay ever.

The game is said to have over ten thousand objects.

Yeah same here, I missed this too, looks pretty cool. Does anyone have this game and can comment more?

I was wondering why nobody had responded. Anyway, the game doesn't come out tell the fifthteenth. Look up "scribblenautics blog" on google. The blog is closed (the blogger didn't want to spoil any of the game after a while), but it has a lot of info. Also, check these icons out:

ChrisGrahamArt_ScribblenautsBowser.png4vh2l5.png2aah8aw.gif

And probably the coolest one:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/scribble%20slime/CyzirVisheen/scribbleslimeknight.png

Archived