R.I.P. Fat Boy

Sabrecat Lord

My cat, who was named Fat Boy because of weight, recently passed away. We found at my granddad's farm and as he liked us and stayed at the house we kept him. When my granddad passed aaway, we brought him to our house. Though at first he fought with our two other cats, eventually they became inseparable. He stayed for a log while, always finding someone's lap to sit in. After a few years he had to get surgery after he got infected by a raccoon that bit his ear off in a fight. His injury was increased by the fact that his stomach was not doing as well. He became very skinny after that and was missing fur. Though the patch of fur grew back, he very skinny and spine was visible in ridges along his back. About a year passed to about now, and he was having to be fed wet food with a spoon. Today we made the decision to put him to sleep, and we stroked him before the doctors gave him the medicine. Just a half hour ago we buried in the back by the trees and the pond, and gave him a cardboard tombstone made by my little sister. Tommorow, we will put stones around his grave. All I have to say now, is Rest in peace.

I'm sorry for your loss. :( Its for the best though if tyhe cat was sufferng so much. May he rest in peace.

:( I am sorry for your loss. Just wished that his death could have been avoidable.

Archived