The "How would You React" Game

Sabrecat Lord

The way this game works is someone says "what if this board member", "what if this happened", etc. Once they post one, you tell how you would react, and then post another how would you react question.

I'll start:

How would you react if you found out a fellow board member was below the age of 12?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt care. I know that certain members are twelve.

How would you react if you found out that one of your best den friends was actually your mom?

I wouldnt care. I know that certain members are twelve.

How would you react if you found out that one of your best den friends was actually your mom?

I wouldn't believe it because my mom never even uses a computer, much less go online. :P

How would you react if I told you, you were bloody stonking?

I would be wary, for it may be poisoned!

How would you react if you came home and found a hobo sleeping on your couch?

I'd make sure they didn't steal anything and send them to the shelter home.

How would you react if I gave you a mango?

(btw, stonking is a British term for impressive. Found out about the word in DQ Swords. :P)

1234327701146.jpg

How would you react if you were walking to your final exam and a black cat ran across your path?

Um... just like nothing happened. I do not fear the mark of bad luck.

How would you react if a person fell on you from the top of a ladder?

I'd probably be K.O.ed and unable to react.

How would you react if Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp were in your living room jumping on the couch?

I don't know. After they broke through the couch... and the floor... I'd probably be like get out of my house, now!

How would you react to waking up in the middle of a store with explosives strapped to you?

I would immediately pee on somebody and rub my butt on the floor. :D

EDIT: forgot a what if

how would you react if I showed up wearing a bib that said "the babies of Den members taste yummy..."

at your house and stole your food?

I'd trip you, kick you, sit on you, fart on you, then eat the food you tried to steal, and fart again.

How would you react if the Holy Trinity, Horii, Toriyama, and Sugayama of DQ fame appeared on your doorstep dressed as DQ characters while juggling little Slime jello cups and balancing on a giant King Slime beach ball as I march into your house in search of Herbs, Antidotes, gold, equipment, and Mini Medals in the drawers, closets, and bags around your home?

I would kick you and run away with the above belongings, kidnapping the trinity until they agree to translate every DQ game for america.

How would you react if I stole someone ELSES food?

I probably wouldn't even notice.

How would you react if I followed you around and told you that you were my best friend?

I would be wary, for it may be poisoned!

How would you react if you were to awaken in a bed of fire ants?

I'd probably laugh and start making jokes about Inferno from Beast Wars. "My queen, my queen, my queen, my queen, FOR THE ROYALTY, my queen, my queen!"

How would you react if you saw me do that?

I'd look at you somewhat stupidly and go, "Um... those... are... fire ants. They'll hurt you. What are you doing?"

How would you react to being thrown in a pool of lime Jell-o?

Scream "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and shoot plungers at them.

How would you react if you woke the next morning, only realize Dragon's Den and all that has happened was nothing but a dream?

I'd poo in my mouth, swallow, and die.

How would you react if I told you that the world was going to explode in three seconds?

I'd react by bouncing you off the ground three times. If the world didn't explode on the third bounce I'd be thoroughly disappointed.

How would you react if you woke up one day to find that you're suddenly of the opposite gender?

Archived