Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ibDragonMaster

i b DragonMaster

A little while ago I was surfing the internet, my head just randomly wandering when I thought about how I used to log on to some website's message board everyday to participate in (and for a little while I believe I ran, maybe even helped invent) some battle like arena. I knew the website was dragon warrior based so I typed "dragon warrior forums" into google and right away recalled the first site listed, Woodus.com/Dragon's Den, so I clicked and re-entered my old home. I searched through a bit of the forum and immediatly reconized a few members names (Nikkolus, Leon Gestee, ytrewq1) and though I didn't remember my own name I was determined to find it. Using the top-poster preference for the members list I flipped through the first couple pages when I saw the member 'DragonMaster'. The name seemed like an alias I'd use on a site like this when I was an early teen so I viewed the member profile. Had I seen the green dragon icon I would of known it as myself right away, but instead read the signature first, which read "See that guy riding the dragon? Yeah, well it's not me. It's my dad." I thought "Oh hell, this CANNOT be me" but before I clicked 'Back' scrolled down a bit to see the Location as Rochester, New York... where I live. Then a bit further down I saw my old AIM screen name, theyun1 24. I am DragonMaster. I do not exactly intend on posting here regularly but I would like to find some of my posts from back in the day, mainly the Arena I participated in and maybe even created (my memory has never been strong in the long-term area). For those of you who may remember me, hello. For those of you I've never met, hello as well.

For those of you I've never met, hello as well.

Hello!

Welcome back, if you think you can remember email address from the old account let me know and I can change it for you so you can go back to that account (hasn't been active since 2003 :))

Most of us probably don't know you since we didn't join til later, but that's ok. Good to see you back just the same.

:) Oh man, Dragon Master!!! Good to see you man.

Wait, why does it say he has 0 posts?

;) Because posts in the Arena, like the Games forum, don't count toward your over all post count, if it did, I'd have like over 17,000 Posts.

Oh, I didn't even see this was in the Arena section. I just assumed it was in Introductions.