Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. RPG

Uhm..So are we going to start this again?

I'm not trying to be rude, but you guys said we would start this again.

I know! We should appoint someone to be the mod of this forum, like how Esturkdq4 is the mod of the tournaments and Plattym3 is the mod for the Contests.

Just from the basic sounds of it, I would be really interested in joining in on this thing. Competition all the way! :P

I relly doubt this will start again people are to scared to lose anyway (im just saying that so it starts again :evillaugh: ) seriously though it would be cool but it doesnt look to possible.

;) Oh man, I completely forgot about this, We have Staff that runs the arena it's just real life kinda gets in the way.

It wouldn't be hard to get the Arena started up again, the framework is all there from the last one. It's just missing a group of people who would be interested enough to pick back up where the other arena leaders left off.

Yeah, Rune Caster and Leon did most of the Arena work last time around if I remember correctly.

looks interesting enough to me

why dont we make a poll with the people who want to lead this part of the forum on it and the winner and runner up can run it?

and the leaders could appoint certain people to certain tasks so they don't have to do all the work and that way they could only pick people that they know can do the job or jobs

I do rember the arena too, was pretty blanced class wise, I for it comming back if done good again

Yeah, Rune Caster and Leon did most of the Arena work last time around if I remember correctly.

Hello ZCM, How are you doing?