Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RanmaJAG

Um... I have an odd question...

Like the description states, I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the site.

The reason I ask is because I was board and decided to search for myself on Google and that was one of the results.

It has my list of my "Interests" from here on Dragon's Den, that's why I figured I'd ask here. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this sort of thing.

Here is the link if anyone wants to take a look:

Jibros.com RanmaJag's Interests

Like the description states, I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the site.

The reason I ask is because I was board and decided to search for myself on Google and that was one of the results.

It has my list of my "Interests" from here on Dragon's Den, that's why I figured I'd ask here. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this sort of thing.

Here is the link if anyone wants to take a look:

Jibros.com RanmaJag's Interests

Not sure, but this reminds me of when I did a search on DQVIII and came up with a site that had DQ VIII related search results, but the infos were completely non-DQVIII. The site was so disorganized, I had no idea what I was looking at. Seems to be an information on infos from other sites....sites....if that makes sense. XD