Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Minion

Evil Minion's Portfolio

Okay, I won't have much to start off since my computer is fairly new and doesn't have many pics on it but...

TalosRenata.pngTalos.png

For starters, here's a couple of headshots of my OC, Talos Renata.

DQ8Sarah.png

And this is the evil minion. She serves Dhoulmagus. Her name is Sarah since she's pretty much self-based. ^ ^;

Thats it for now, but I'll post a lot more later. XP

I love your drawings. They are really cute :3

(And I thought we already had a forum for Art. DX)

You should use one of those as an avatar :)

Aww! ^_^ Thanks! And yeah, I was planning to use the evil minion as my avatar but I want to try and redraw her. I'll just use the original if my recent artist's block continues though D:

First one's pretty cool. Heh, why am I not surprised she would have jester-esque make-up tho'.

Kind of reminds me of Harley Quinn:

HarleyqLG.jpg

Not bad. I'd like to see some more.

Ah, I like it! You're good at drawing. Looking at these, I remember you saying you liked characters like Dhoulmagus and Kefka, so I shouldn't be surprised. XD

;):whoa: Those are awesome!!! Have you ever thought about doing character designs for Fan Made games?

Ah, I like it! You're good at drawing. Looking at these, I remember you saying you liked characters like Dhoulmagus and Kefka, so I shouldn't be surprised. XD

Thanks! ^_^ I draw more than just jesters of course, but I haven't got much scanned yet. XD I'll have to stop being lazy eventually.

;):whoa: Those are awesome!!! Have you ever thought about doing character designs for Fan Made games?

Thank you! ^_^ I've thought about it, but my drawings don't always turn out. Sometimes it takes a few tries and I'm not sure I'd be able to finish on a deadline. D:

I love her pose, and her body is well drawn.

;) Meh, Deadlines mean nothing to me :laugh: ask those who have been following my progress on my RPG Maker games.

UPDATE!!!

SarahLamoreaux-1.pngSarahLamoreaux2.png

My fursona, Sarah Lamoreaux(only the last name is different from me XD)She's a Sonic Underground fan character actually and loves Sleet with the same passions that I love my boyfriend, Will(who often roleplays as Sleet XD).

Good choice in colors and nicely drawn.

Those are pretty cool

NOTHER UPDATE!!!

Starscream2.png

TA Starscream! :D

Starscream2Color.png

Same picture in COLOR!!! :D

I liked that one guy.. who was he? Darkshade or something.. xD

Nice picshures Sarah.

I can't seem to find any characters with a name like Darkshade... Thanks though.

Starscream..I thought that was from Transformers??

Darkshade or something is one of those bad guys. ;) His name might be a little different.

Can you name them? I may remember if I knew all the names.

Starscream is from Transformers. In fact he's probably the most consistent character next to Optimus Prime and Megatron. But there's no character with a name like Darkshade as far as I know. As for listing the characters... There's an awful lot of them. I'd try looking up 'list of transformers characters' on google. Only way I can think of you might find something.

Update. I have taken up the art of oekaki while I was away. Its been a great stress relief. I've done a lot, so I'll only put up my favorites.

Also, forgive that its all Transformers-themed and drawn with a mouse. XD

Cast in the Name of Primus ~ Yes its a crossover

Megakarp ~ I swear he has a fish mouth!

Kisses for Li'l Screamer ~ Deceptibaby!

Bath Time ~ Moar Deceptibaby!

Insanity ~ Because my sister's talking Bumblebee figure has an insane laugh...

Feeling the Love ~ Waspinator deserves some love!

Oekaki! Poteto, ShiPainter, OekakiBBS, PaintBBS... pretty fun stuff! I'd bug Woodus about one, but there's plenty enough of things on the website for him to take care of without having to worry about moderating an Oekaki too. XD

You wrangled out a chuckle with the Megakarp. Karp, karp. Nice oekaki-ing! :)

Well, I quite the oekaki, because people started acting like jerks, but I'm STILL DRAWIN!!!

Random Energon Cube ~ My friend and I find a random energon cube. I bet we can bribe Swoop to take us for an afternoon flight now!

Sentinel Gets Rick Roll'd ~ The twins are quite amused.

Silent ~ A full body picture of my prominent TFA fan character.

Crystaldash ~ Another TFA fan character. She is Silent's 'sister' in a way, but I'll only explain that if asked.

Feeling the Love and Sentinel Getting Rick Roll'd are priceless.

Crystaldash is Silent's "sister"... I'm game, explain.

X3 Thanks!

Okay, basically, because of her unusual origin, having been human at one time, Silent has an unusual frequency to her spark. She had found a fragment of the Allspark and it seemed to react then calm down again. She shrugged it off, and took it back to Starscream.

When Silent explained what happened, Starscream seemed a bit curious about this reaction. They were about to do some tests to see if they could figure out what was going on when the fragment seemed to take on a life of its own, flying off in the direction of the city. They followed the fragment, but they were unable to retrieve it before it embedded itself into a black and white sports car at a dealership. That car became Crystaldash. So for lack of a better term, they refer to Crystal as being Silent's 'sister'.

Whooo! Did a little comic strip I'm quite proud of in which the Decepticons have a new pet! ^.^

Pet_Logic_by_SarahLamoreaux.png