Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, & DWVII

My brother took these 4 games when he got married, and I hope to get copies of my own. If anyone has some spare copies and would be willing to sell them, I'd really appreciate it.

Guest Plattym3

Interestingly enough, those are the 4 games that came with my first PlayStation I ordered on Ebay. Obviously loved DWVII, but only gave the others a couple hours each and didn't really like them. Sold the FFs years ago. Hope you find them.

Well I'm not entirely sure about parting with it. I mean I don't really play it and its nowhere near one of my favorites, but I'm also a packrat and sometimes go back to playing my old games. But I do have a copy of Final Fantasy VII.

If you can't find anything else soon, just PM me and we can discuss it.

Alright, sounds good.

I have a black border copy of FFVIII that I'm willing to part with. Only played once.

I have a Greatest Hits FFVII too, but I need to dig that up. (played twice)

I have a black border copy of FFVIII that I'm willing to part with. Only played once.

I have a Greatest Hits FFVII too, but I need to dig that up. (played twice)

Is the GH FFVII available too?

Yeah, just give me until tomorrow to locate it.

By locate it, don't worry, it's not somewhere where it could get damaged. I put it in a bookcase and my folks stacked more books in front of it so I have to take them all down and I didn't get around to it today.

Yeah, just give me until tomorrow to locate it.

By locate it, don't worry, it's not somewhere where it could get damaged. I put it in a bookcase and my folks stacked more books in front of it so I have to take them all down and I didn't get around to it today.

alright, sounds good.

Ok what would you be willing to pay for them? VII will be more because of the average rate at which it sells.

Ok what would you be willing to pay for them? VII will be more because of the average rate at which it sells.

hmm, I'll PM you.