Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikkolus

Arena Revival?

Arena Revival  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is a good one? Link?

The one I used doesn't seem to exist anymore, at least I can't find it anymore or it might have changed it's name since then. That was ages ago as well, but I've hunt down the two best and reliable ones for IPB 2.X.X. Then it's up to you which one fits the Den most.

Unreal RPG: http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php?f=7594

Kenka 2: http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/3210

Since Kenka 2 was updated last time in 2004 and that was for 2.1 I believe Unreal RPG is the best choice due to that it seem to have more features as well as compatibility for 2.2 and 2.3 ad the Den have 2.3 as well as Unreal RPG seem to have more features. But a few people say that Unreal RPG have something that don't seem to be working correctly with 2.3, but I'm not sure.

Will look further into it tomorrow, 3 hours past midnight here, gotta get some rest. :)

Ps. So hold your horses until tomorrow, hehe. Ds.

I still haven't found any good ones except these two yet, but I will continue searching.

Well and it may be worth waiting until IPB 3 comes out, that could be fairly soon.

I know a lot of good mods Woody though I think they only work for that Invisionfree / Zetaboard stuff and not this.

ill defenly come bak ^_^ worth it

I used to play... would play again if anyone is intrested...