Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Chaser

Corel Draw 10 or higher?

I've kinda looked online but figured I'd ask here first. I'm looking for Corel Draw 10 or higher. No need to have books and manuals just as long as it's the main Suite Draw, Photo Paint discs. Not concerned about extra clipart discs.

If you have one and would like to get rid of it reasonably cheap message me. Thanks

I have been using Corel Draw 7 for 8 years but I just reinstalled XP and can't get 7 to reinstall, it was a bit tough the first time i remember. Probably best to get a newer version..... they are at 14 now :P

:tounge:

X4 uses one of those goofy protection/license programs to maintain the program, I always pay for my copies and that stuff just annoys me.

Let me check around at home, I may still have my 9 discs and I think I bought 11 full as well so as long as I have one copy that will count towards my upgrade to X3 I can send you one.

I had Corel DRAW back in the magical days of 1996. Udon artist Omar Dogan still uses Photo Paint 8 with sexy results. Honestly, unless your job requires it, I'd go ahead and get a version of Illustrator. 9 does everything I need.

Since Adobe bought Macromedia, are they still producing FreeHand?

Wonderful Woodus. If ya have a copy let me know what ya want for it and I'll Paypal you. :) Also I will do some spiffy new Den graphics.

and I looked it up and here's the answer

Adobe's acquisition of Macromedia also cast doubt on the future of FreeHand, primarily because of Adobe's competing Illustrator product. Adobe initially announced in May 2006 that it planned to continue to support FreeHand and develop it "based on [their] customers' needs".[1] However, one year later on May 15, 2007, Adobe declared that it would in fact discontinue development and support of the program.[2] - Wikipedia knows ALL