Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DragonBlade

Question and Answer's

Well if any of you are interested in any of the games I will be posting about and have questions post them here. If nobody posts I guess we can burn this topic then

;) Nah, I thinks Pinning is needed personally.

Guest Plattym3

I have a question/comment. After reading your monster hunter review, I have no idea what kind of game it is. Is it a hack & slash, FPS, turn-based RPG, or what? It sounds like a fun game, but I'd be very interested in what genre it falls under and what the actual gameplay/battles are like.

It's somewhat like hacknslash

Which system did you play Gradius V and how do the continues work, can you play thru it if it is that hard, or do you eventually run out and have to start over?

That is PS2 for V and SNES for III. And you do get more Continues for every two hours of playing time and infact this is what I had to do in order to get past an area in that. Also continues drop you off at the exact spot where you die at so you don't have to replay the level from the start just where you are at

Cool, thanks :) Might have to get that, I had the NES original and the Life Force, didn't have 3.

No Problem Woodus any other question just ask

bump

Sorry, forgot about this topic, moved my questions into this topic and pinned it.

Woah cool moveable posts

;) It's one of Woodus's many abilities of being the King of the Dragon's Den.