Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournament #4:DQ vs. FF(Battle of the Bosses)

Championship Match  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose Zoma to balance it out a bit. If more people would vote for Deathmore, we could potentially see a 4 way tie. XD

yeah, I didn't think Deathmore would do so bad in the finals.

I chose Zoma to balance it out a bit. If more people would vote for Deathmore, we could potentially see a 4 way tie. XD

Maybe it has to do with the fact that not many people played DQ VI. They might have assumed that since the patch wasn't 100% complete, that it would be difficult to play(the current patch is actually playable all the way to the end just mainly some minor stuff at the beginning that messes up).

Maybe it has to do with the fact that not many people played DQ VI. They might have assumed that since the patch wasn't 100% complete, that it would be difficult to play(the current patch is actually playable all the way to the end just mainly some minor stuff at the beginning that messes up).

well, that's actually why I predicted him to get last here, but not be so far behind Marcello who I had in 3rd.