From the lazy mind of Slime Master...

Slime Master

;) I said I would HOPEFULLY get a demo going but I'm still lacking the menu system plus the Stat increase system. That's pretty much the hold up, on the upside I did complete the Training Ground, Slimenia Palace, and Rockbomb Ridge. And I've completed the Armor, Shield, Helmet, Accessory and most of the Spell lists.

OOOh, more Screenshots PLEASE! :) and Post #900 for me too.

Edited by Esturkdq4

• 2 weeks later...
;) Well, I've got mostly database stuff finished but due to playing Dragon Quest IV DS I've not made much progress. The Database stuff I have is all spells Healing, Indirect/Status and Attack are entered. I've also got Armor, Shields, Helmets and some of the Weapons entered. Oh and I've also been working on the Soundtrack as well.

;) Well, I've got mostly database stuff finished but due to playing Dragon Quest IV DS I've not made much progress. The Database stuff I have is all spells Healing, Indirect/Status and Attack are entered. I've also got Armor, Shields, Helmets and some of the Weapons entered. Oh and I've also been working on the Soundtrack as well.

Sounds very good. I can't wait to try out the Demo at some point, and play the game when it's finished.

;) I'll try and make time to work on the game some, probably after I finish the number of DS games I got for christmas.

;) I'll try and make time to work on the game some, probably after I finish the number of DS games I got for christmas.

Coolsness

• 2 weeks later...

Any New News? I really like FFMQ, so since your game is like it, I really want to play it, lol. So, that's why I have, like this one, been posting to ask about any updates.

;) Well, I have some weapons implanted into the Database but that's about it. Some might find it odd that Slimes use weapons but hey Slimes are also liquid, there for they can mold parts of their gooey bodies into shapes, or so that's my explanation for Rocket being able to use something besides fangs :laugh:

;) Well, I have some weapons implanted into the Database but that's about it. Some might find it odd that Slimes use weapons but hey Slimes are also liquid, there for they can mold parts of their gooey bodies into shapes, or so that's my explanation for Rocket being able to use something besides fangs :laugh:

LOL, nice one. Are you working on the map as you move along, or have you created the map entirely already?

;) I'm doing the map Piece Meal, I have managed to create paths up to Rockbomb Ridge though, also added in a couple of boss fights and the training course. Though the later might need some work.

• 3 weeks later...
;) Pretty much finished with the Weapons list (All that's left are fangs for Swootsy and Doran and Clubs for Linguar) and am currently adding in enemy skills such as Poison Hit and such. Custom Menu is the main hold back since I have NO idea how to implament that.

;) Pretty much finished with the Weapons list (All that's left are fangs for Swootsy and Doran and Clubs for Linguar) and am currently adding in enemy skills such as Poison Hit and such. Custom Menu is the main hold back since I have NO idea how to implament that.

ouch, that sucks. What RPG Maker are you using again?

;) RPG Maker 2000. Everything else is fairly simple but making a game Solo can be never wreaking at times.

;) RPG Maker 2000. Everything else is fairly simple but making a game Solo can be never wreaking at times.

ahh, well I hope you can get that customized menu done soon.

• 3 weeks later...

;) Some good news for those who have been following this thread, I have resumed work on Rocket's Big Adventure with the completion of my DS games. So far I have connected four different areas on the world map and have begun the final events on Rockbomb Ridge. I'm also adding in a couple of more battlefields and how to activate them. Also, I'm adding more weapons into the Database, all I need to do is finish adding in the fangs for Doran and Swootsy and Linguar's clubs and that is the end of the items portion. Next up is adding in techniques and attacks for each character, so far I have got a few for Rocket and a couple for Hooly. Suggestions for abilities for all characters are welcome.

Also, since I have a few screenshots and since a few of us Den members use Deviant Art, should I post the Screenshots on my DeviantArt Page for some extra Feedback?

Edited by Slime Master

;) Basicly a custom menu like seen in Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, which opens up anytime on the map screen.

;) Probably like 5 percent or so. Maybe a little more. I've started work on the Fortress of the Plob and have added in another battlefield where you can win some Gold Coins.