What was the first Dragon Warrior game you played?

On 10/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, morningstar said:

The first one for me was DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

the game is simply at the top of its kind on Nintendo's Hybrid: Very visually and technically impressive, incredibly endearing and pleasant characters, enjoyable music, interesting story, classic but effective fights, monstrous content, massive additional content compared to PS4 / PC versions.

Dragon Quest XI S is an essential that any owner of Switch must own, it is one of the best games of the Switch and this generation.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Now you gotta work your way backward through the series :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am posting this.... because I miss the days of old.... my first Dragon Warrior game I ever played was "Dragon Warrior"! My cousin first got me to play it and i have been hooked ever since! I played

The first one for me was DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age the game is simply at the top of its kind on Nintendo's Hybrid: Very visually and technically impressive, incredibly endearing a

My first was Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Journey way back in 2001-ish. This was near the height of the Pokémon craze, and DWM2 caught my interest for the way it did the monster-catching idea in