Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenshin

Esturkdq4's Tournament #1:Best RPG Tournament

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And things are finally starting to heat up! Not much more to go after this. Interestingly enough, despite there being two Dragon Quest options I won't be voting for either, which just goes to show how good the competition they're up against is.

Guest Plattym3

Well, voted for both DQs since I'm NOT a CT fan and haven't played SMRPG.

Had to go FFXII over FFVI as I just made that choice last summer, to play XII instead of the VI remake on the GBA. Liked VI as it was my first ROM game I played, but eh....

I vote SMRPG just slighly over DQVIII, it's really close. Ct, because I've played it much more then DQVI and I liked it. In the battle of the FF's, I choose FFVI, considering it's my favorite FF main series game. It's really close though.

They didn't make this bracket easy.

DQ8 was a very very good game. I didn't play Mario RPG although I heard good things about it. That was an easy choice though because DQ8 was IMO that good.

DQ6 was very good as well, as was Chrono Trigger. Almost a coin flip with me, and I went with DQ6.

FFVI over FFXII. Both were IMO solid games, with FFXII a gigantic improvement in story over the last few FF games, except maybe FFIX. FFVI and FFIV set the standards with me in that series.