Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournament #1:Best RPG Tournament

Necrosaro Bracket, 2nd Round  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time to continue on with Round 2.

I really like DQM2, but it doesn't compare to DQIV. For the other one, it was a coin flip that ended up wtih FF7, they were too even in my eyes.

I want to know if Necrosaro will end up defeating Cloud...

If FF7 beats DQ7 I think I'll either vomit or cry or both at the sad sad state of modern gamers.

Guest Plattym3
If FF7 beats DQ7 I think I'll either vomit or cry or both at the sad sad state of modern gamers.

I'd hope so! Is this a FF board or a DQ board. This should be NO CONTEST, but it's now 3-2 DQ thanks to my vote.

Oh and as I'd vote DWM2 over most other games is was a shame for it to pop up so soon against one of the best, DQIV (got my vote)!

I want to know if Necrosaro will end up defeating Cloud...

Necrosaro's freezing wave deactivates all of Cloud's materia, Cloud gets owned.

DQ IV and V were two of the best games of all time, let alone RPGS, and let alone DQ games. DQ VII really grew on me as time went on.

The 6th best IMO FF game vs the 4th/5th best DQ game? To me, that's no contest. DQ 7 hands down. This is a very good vs an average game. While I'd rank the first 1/2 of FFVII among the best games around, that 2nd half soured me to some extent. Comparing the two 7s.

Heros - Advantage DQ7. I can't ever give Stolen Honor a victory. Cloud wasn't in Soldier, but lied. Silent protagonist wins.

Bad Guys - Shina was the best of the bunch, but Sepreroth stunk. The demon lord was your classic Mr. Big. Minibosses give the edge to DQVII. Hellcloud.

Story - First half favors FFVII, 2nd half DQ7. It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

DQ7 has my vote.

Interesting note, this is the 2nd time a certain entry number has been against each other for FF & DQ. (7 & 5) Dragon Quest has won both matches too.

Guest Plattym3

Not surprising in the least. We're definately not unbiased here.

lol, of course, I like both series exactly the same, so it doesn't matter who wins for me.