Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournament #1:Best RPG Tournament

Epoch Bracket, 2nd Round  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess Kenshin was unavailable as well today. No worries, I'm back from work for today's matches.

I enjoyed Chrono Trigger, and I really didn't play much of DQVI, but played & beat Crystalis, which I enjoyed a lot.

Chrono Trigger was an easy pick. The other choice was very tough. DQ6 was very good, but Crystalis was great.

Yeah, really sorry about that. I was planning to do it, but a few friends I hadn't seen since High School stopped by unexpectedly and I ended up spending all day with them.

Yeah, really sorry about that. I was planning to do it, but a few friends I hadn't seen since High School stopped by unexpectedly and I ended up spending all day with them.

No problem, this shouldn't keep you from things more important.

Guest Plattym3

Definately Star Ocean 2. Chrono Trigger was just an average game in my opinion. I never "got" it I guess. I was totally more interested in Chrono Cross, although that game had some issues!

DQVI all the way. I've played it 1.6 times thanks to a save error and cannot wait to play the DS version. I love any game with a job system.