Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esturkdq4

Esturkdq4's Tournament #1:Best RPG Tournament

Most of the Alahan Bracket  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here we go with the Alahan Bracket.

Despite it's hate, I still liked FFII just a little bit more then DQIII, mainly that I haven't beat DQIII yet. I also voted for Pokemon Diamond and abstained the final match.

Guest Plattym3

The first one was pretty tough, but went DQ over FF, despite FFII being one of my favs.

Voted for Pokemon as I enjoy the genre.

Voted for Golden Sun in another close one. Just loved that series, but really liked Lufia II too.

The first one was pretty tough, but went DQ over FF, despite FFII being one of my favs.

Voted for Golden Sun in another close one. Just loved that series, but really liked Lufia II too.

just wanted to point out that the FFII in here is the one that wasn't released in the US until Final Fantasy Origins for the Playstation, the one with the totally hated battle system, not the one that was released on the SNES and is actually FFIV. You may be actually talking about the correct FFII, but just wanted to make sure, considering it's not very well liked.

DQ 3 over FFII hands down. Also went with Suikoden III.

Guest Plattym3

just wanted to point out that the FFII in here is the one that wasn't released in the US until Final Fantasy Origins for the Playstation, the one with the totally hated battle system, not the one that was released on the SNES and is actually FFIV. You may be actually talking about the correct FFII, but just wanted to make sure, considering it's not very well liked.

Oh, I meant that FFII. To be honest, I don't know of anyone who's confused the 2 for years now. I loved the remake for the GBA, never played the translated ROM of the NES version.