Corrupt a dream!

Granted, then you either stop flying at space and you'll fall down to earth making you fall to 1000 or 9001 pieces. Or while you were fly, someone shouted you and you realize it was just a dream.

I wish i could have 1000 grantable wishes.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congradulations! You have 1000 grantable wishes, who are you gonna grant em' too? XD

I wish for another puff-puff...but this time from a human, a human woman, Jessica...

Go on, from there on out theres no way it could be corrupted for meh :)

Granted, you dream of Jessica giving you a puff puff... then your dream becaomes weird when you dream you got Jessica preggy and you are now being chased by an angry banger and nash...

You wake up in a jail cell in Dragon Quest VIII and wonder if it was really a dream or not...

I wish I could fly and not be cut into tiny little pieces...

Bah, Bangerz an Mash? I can take thos lil jerks.

And, wish granted you now get evaporated into pieces.

I wish Dragon Quest had it's own spin-off game like Dissidia:Final Fantasy (call me wierd but I really do)

Granted, but you just stare at an orange all day... wow... you swear the orange had moved after you spent all day and evening staring at it...

I wish things did not get corrupted...

granted, but your ambition is well, you know: Anything that people dislike and in the end it screws you up.

I wish I could play DQ7.

Granted...but wait, there is no such thing as Dragon Quest 7. Only a game called Dragon Warrior VII. (I'm not being punctual, I actually call it that too)

I wish my pet dragon from Dragon Quest VI would obey me.

granted, but your ambition is well, you know: Anything that people dislike and in the end it screws you up.

I wish I could play DQ7.

Granted...but wait, there is no such thing as Dragon Quest 7. Only a game called Dragon Warrior VII. (I'm not being punctual, I actually call it that too)

I wish my pet dragon from Dragon Quest VI would obey me.

granted, but the dragon will burn your parents,friends, Hatchet man your Girlfriend, then finally frenzied you, but since this is corrupted dream the frenzy hits you instead of the dragon. not to mention the dragon has 999 atk.

i wish i can play Fire emblem 9 and 10 and the corrupted dream will be omnipotently moved to everyone i hated. so when granted, these words may be corrupted again, but transferred again and so on. and these so on is corrupted too. that was also transferred and so on again, in short, i will have my wish granted and that the endless cycle all dream's corruption transfer's is corrupted and transferred again and so on's so on's so on's so on's ....... and so on is transferred to everyone.

(you must understand flow paradox to understand this lol.)

granted, but the dragon will burn your parents,friends, Hatchet man your Girlfriend, then finally frenzied you, but since this is corrupted dream the frenzy hits you instead of the dragon. not to mention the dragon has 999 atk.

i wish i can play Fire emblem 9 and 10 and the corrupted dream will be omnipotently moved to everyone i hated. so when granted, these words may be corrupted again, but transferred again and so on. and these so on is corrupted too. that was also transferred and so on again, in short, i will have my wish granted and that the endless cycle all dream's corruption transfer's is corrupted and transferred again and so on's so on's so on's so on's ....... and so on is transferred to everyone.

Mind=Blown

Mind=Blown

okay, let me change it. I wish i'm not a fully nerd nor an idiot.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, you are 99.9% a nerd and 99.9% an idiot.

I wish I had more time before I joined the Marines.

Granted, but now it becomes f-f-f-freezing out.

I wish I had Hitmonchan's 'Iron Fist' ability.

Wish granted, she appears, and has a moveset but it is impossible to unlock her.

I wish the where no such things as EOGs (End of grade tests)

granted, now you have 9001 test to do to graduate.

i wish wi-fi events on pokemon games is not time limited. ( i missed victini on pokemon black/white NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO(luke's quote after know darth vader is his father lol.))

Wish granted, wi-fi events now no longer exist.

I wish there was no such thing as Middle School and I was born knowing everything I needed to know.

Archived