Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Striffen_Cloud

Corrupt a dream!

Granted, you were injected with so much caffeine and sugar that you are literally wired. 36 hours later your still wired and can't sleep a wink... doh!

I wish I had more time to play Dragon Quest III (snes translated) - started a new game...

granted, but the game's story is different. You play as Zoma and lead your demon to face all villagers village to village. And the final boss Roto which means the game's screw up.

I wish this post will go on until more than 9000 posts

Granted, but it causes you to have a psychotic episode where you go around destroying every dragon quest game, memorabilia and collectable you have ever collected.

I wish I know how it would feel to play a dragon quest game where you play as the villain instead of the hero.

Granted (and I have also wished that), but the villain is Rick Ross.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do in college.

Granted, but you get caught by an instructor trying to "do a student" at college...

I wish the weekend would last longer...

Granted, the weekend last two years. But you ride a plane and crash onto an island. A fellow passenger tells you that, "Help won't come til the end of the weekend."

Granted, your wish for nothing and that is exactly what you got!

I wish I could body snatch people...

Granted. Have fun with Justin Bieber.

I wish for puff-puff

Granted, but the slimes were cold and prickly...

I wish I could fly.

Granted, then you either stop flying at space and you'll fall down to earth making you fall to 1000 or 9001 pieces. Or while you were fly, someone shouted you and you realize it was just a dream.

I wish i could have 1000 grantable wishes.

Congradulations! You have 1000 grantable wishes, who are you gonna grant em' too? XD

I wish for another puff-puff...but this time from a human, a human woman, Jessica...

Go on, from there on out theres no way it could be corrupted for meh :)

Granted, you dream of Jessica giving you a puff puff... then your dream becaomes weird when you dream you got Jessica preggy and you are now being chased by an angry banger and nash...

You wake up in a jail cell in Dragon Quest VIII and wonder if it was really a dream or not...

I wish I could fly and not be cut into tiny little pieces...

Bah, Bangerz an Mash? I can take thos lil jerks.

And, wish granted you now get evaporated into pieces.

I wish Dragon Quest had it's own spin-off game like Dissidia:Final Fantasy (call me wierd but I really do)

Granted (I wish too), but it ends up sucking.

I wish I had more concentration.

Granted, but you just stare at an orange all day... wow... you swear the orange had moved after you spent all day and evening staring at it...

I wish things did not get corrupted...

Okay, Hitler's plan does not get corrupted and everyone hates you now. (too far?)

I wish the dragon from Dragon Quest VI was my pet.

Granted, but it disobeys you completely.

I wish I had ambition.

granted, but your ambition is well, you know: Anything that people dislike and in the end it screws you up.

I wish I could play DQ7.

granted, but your ambition is well, you know: Anything that people dislike and in the end it screws you up.

I wish I could play DQ7.

Granted...but wait, there is no such thing as Dragon Quest 7. Only a game called Dragon Warrior VII. (I'm not being punctual, I actually call it that too)

I wish my pet dragon from Dragon Quest VI would obey me.

I wish I could play DQ7.

Granted...but wait, there is no such thing as Dragon Quest 7. Only a game called Dragon Warrior VII. (I'm not being punctual, I actually call it that too)

I wish my pet dragon from Dragon Quest VI would obey me.

granted, but the dragon will burn your parents,friends, Hatchet man your Girlfriend, then finally frenzied you, but since this is corrupted dream the frenzy hits you instead of the dragon. not to mention the dragon has 999 atk.

i wish i can play Fire emblem 9 and 10 and the corrupted dream will be omnipotently moved to everyone i hated. so when granted, these words may be corrupted again, but transferred again and so on. and these so on is corrupted too. that was also transferred and so on again, in short, i will have my wish granted and that the endless cycle all dream's corruption transfer's is corrupted and transferred again and so on's so on's so on's so on's ....... and so on is transferred to everyone.

(you must understand flow paradox to understand this lol.)

granted, but the dragon will burn your parents,friends, Hatchet man your Girlfriend, then finally frenzied you, but since this is corrupted dream the frenzy hits you instead of the dragon. not to mention the dragon has 999 atk.

i wish i can play Fire emblem 9 and 10 and the corrupted dream will be omnipotently moved to everyone i hated. so when granted, these words may be corrupted again, but transferred again and so on. and these so on is corrupted too. that was also transferred and so on again, in short, i will have my wish granted and that the endless cycle all dream's corruption transfer's is corrupted and transferred again and so on's so on's so on's so on's ....... and so on is transferred to everyone.

Mind=Blown

Mind=Blown

okay, let me change it. I wish i'm not a fully nerd nor an idiot.

Granted, you are 99.9% a nerd and 99.9% an idiot.

I wish I had more time before I joined the Marines.

Fine, you can have 7 clocks.

I wish RotoLoto wouldn't go leaving us for somthing as significant as his country! (joking)

Granted, I joined a ter...wait I'm not allowed to say that anymore.

I wish I had more freedom.

granted. but when you casted kaclang on your ds, you became a stone statue too and the effect runs out when your freedom is over.

I wish every jerks in my school transformed into goombas.