Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michi

Dragon Quest Trading Battle Cards

I recently came into ownership of a ton of DQ Trading Battle Cards from the 90s. (I think.) I separated them and came up with 70 cards that weren't doubles, so I'd like to sell these! On the flip side, I also have 17 doubles (three of them are the same, but the rest are different monsters) that I'd like to sell too. :) I'm only keeping a few of these cards for myself, of my favorite monsters.

They're in amazing condition. Some of them have the tiniest bit of wear on the edges, but there's no bending or anything. They have all sorts of monster art on them, too.

If anyone is actually collecting these I can tell you if I have certain monsters or not, but I'd prefer to sell all 70 of them as a set (and whoever wants the extras too).

I'm honestly not sure of the value, but offer a price you think is fair and I'll get back to you. I'm currently in Japan, but since the cards are small I doubt the shipping would be that bad. You could wait until I get back to the states, but that's not for three months and I'd like to get these out now. XD

Picture example: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/tofuchi/IMG_6214.jpg

Is that a Malroth card hiding in there that I see?

Very cool. Are these very common to come across in Japan? I've never seen these before.

Nope. Old DQ goods aren't that common at all, honestly. I found them in a used goods shop in Akihabara, and bought 2 decks out of the 3 or 4 that I even saw.

Are you interested? :P

Well if I said no I'd be lying, but I don't have any extra funds until about June. But just because I am inquisitive, what are the usual costs for cards? Do you sell by the deck or by the card? I won't lie if I had some extra money in my paypal I'd say ship 'em on over as I am trying to start a DQ collection, but as of now I'm low :(

Student loans suck :(

I'd like to sell them all together. I bought them in groups. I honestly don't know the value of these, but since there's as many as 70 non-doubles, I think it'd be worth at least something nice. :)

I recently sold some of the brand new Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road cards for $1 each since that's their value, but these are a bit older. So I'd probably sell them for less.

I don't go home (to America) until June anyway, so that might be cheaper shipping wise for you, yes? :D

I'd like to sell them all together. I bought them in groups. I honestly don't know the value of these, but since there's as many as 70 non-doubles, I think it'd be worth at least something nice. :)

I recently sold some of the brand new Dragon Quest Monster Battle Road cards for $1 each since that's their value, but these are a bit older. So I'd probably sell them for less.

I don't go home (to America) until June anyway, so that might be cheaper shipping wise for you, yes? :D

Hello. Did by any chance have you gotten any new battle road cards?

Yes, actually. I've already got a handful of doubles right now. But I'm in Japan so the shipping would be a bit more than when I was in America!

Yes, actually. I've already got a handful of doubles right now. But I'm in Japan so the shipping would be a bit more than when I was in America!

Would you be still interested in selling your doubles when you get back to the states? Oh, by any chance did you get any new DQ8 character cards?

Of course, haha. I could sell them now, but one of my doubles is back home. I realized I had an extra (metal?) slime card right before I left.

And no, no DQ8 character cards. I doubt I'd be selling those anyway, considering how rare they are, unless I was offered a lot! They go for so much at the used stores.

so what are you thinking price wise ;)

Something worth the fact that these are rare and there's 70 of them. XD I don't want to scare anyone off. How much are you willing to pay?

Not even sure where to start...damn obscure items ;)

Are these still available...PM me :)

Ah, I didn't see this! I've been sick. The cards are still available.

Ummm these are still for sale and I'd really like to sell them as I'm going back to Japan for a bit soon.

If anyone is still interested in those battle cards, I'd take around $20+shipping for them. I need to get pics of my Monster Battle Road card doubles, wherever they are.. (Just moved!)

Can you send me pics of some of the individual ones. I am interested if you have a Necrosaro one.

$20? I could give you 30 or 40 if you want...didnt know they made cards but sounds like fun to collect ill PM you too.

I just pulled these back out and still want to sell them. The other offers didn't really go anywhere. Any takers?

I'll buy 'em. Check your inbox for details.

Sold!

And it only took nearly three years. :P