Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iloveslimes

Tons of Dragon Quest stuff for sale/trade

I spent a lot of time in Japan and obsessively bought a lot of Dragon Quest stuff. I don't really regret it, but I have a lot of extras because of the blind box marketing that Japan loves. That and sometimes I forgot what I had and bought some things again, like 4koma manga. This is where I try to get rid of it. I'm open to trades and offers to buy things outright. My ebay ID is djesse19 just in case you want to check my feedback.

2314429925_680ccdee42.jpg

Here's some of the extras. Here is a list of the Clear figure and Crystal monster extras I have.

Clear Figure (earlier version of the Crystal Monsters series, nothing but slimes)

-Healer Slime

-Marine Slime

-Snail Slime

-Orange Marine Slime

-Platinum King

-Green Fang Slime

-Metal Babble (Hagure Metal)

The box on the bottom right holds a triple mini slime keychain (blue slime, slime besu, and metal slime) and a healer slime

Crystal Monsters (Don't remember which series)

-Pink Slime (in bag)

-Triple mini slimes (Box Slime, Crystal Slime, Star Slime) (In bag)

- Eyeder

-Little guy poking his head out of a bunch of sticks. No idea of the name.

Crystal Monsters 5

-blue slime

-brownie (2)

In the center of the picture is a box for the Rocket Slime (Slime morimori) bobble heads. I have the following extras:

-Rocket

-The Don

-Hoolie

-Bo (2)

-the Rival (2)

-the drakslime

Also in the middle are three squishy keychains (marine slime, Angel slime, and metal slime).

On the bottom left are some pencil cap figures and other assorted figures.

I have some Dragon Quest 4koma manga to trade as well. They are in Japanese and you would need to know Japanese to get the most out of them, but they are also 4 panel comics so the jokes are frequently visual.

2315298362_ae08dccb3d_o.jpg

2314487075_eb1658216e_o.jpg

Lastly(for now), I have some assorted slime figures.

2314427075_7162202518.jpg

I will update this thread when I have more pictures. Feel free to contact me about anything. I know these pictures aren't the best, so if you need more details let me know.

I would love that healer slime charm at the top... :3

Those mangas look pretty tempting...

It's like a slimey wonderland! I've sent you a PM regarding your merchandise. Thanks for sharing!

Oh~ I am also interested in Rocket, Bo, and Hooly from the bobble head set if nobody else has asked yet. :) Depending on the price I may be interested in the angel & metal squishy keychains. They're available now and everywhere here, but I just got two of the blue marine slimes in a row. T_T

I'm interested in a number of the 4-koma, though I've been spoiled by Book Off and I'm probably not willing to spend much more than $1.00/book

Everyone, thanks for the responses. I am frantically working on getting another (and possibly) last draft of my Master's thesis written. Please be patient and I will update everyone soon.

I'm interested in the squishy angel slime and metal slime key chains in the middle of the picture, as well as the pink and blue slime key chains. Let me know if they are still available, and prices and shipping costs at besu @ slimeshrine. com (with no spaces, of course). We can negotiate from there.

Best of luck with your thesis, too!

Which crystal monster series is that cause I cant really tell, is it 4 or 2?

It's probably 2. If the keychains look alike, its because they are. There are no differences between a blue slime from any of the series of Crystal Monsters or the clear figures series before them. This is from someone who went way overboard to get most any variant figures that existed.

I'll get more pictures and info up this weekend for everyone.

Guest Plattym3

*yells at himself for Necromany, but takes one for the team*

Here you go iloveslimes. It's still here!