Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blasiak

Dragon Quest Monsters Crystal Figures needed

Hello. I wanted to ask if anyone out their collects the DQ monsters crystal figures? If you do and have any would like to get rid off, I'm interested in pruchasing or trading for any of them. There is no specific one I am looking for, I'm interested in getting as many as possible. Currently some of the stuff I have I'm will to part with are:

DQ IV trading figures

DQ V trading figures

Some final fantasy trading figures (if anyone is interested)

A few DQ weapons

If anyone is interested in trading or selling, let me know. Thanks.

You're looking for the Dragon Quest Monster keychains? I have boxes of those from my time living in Japan.

If so, tell me what DQ 4 figures, FF Trading Arts, and DQ weapons you have ( I don't have the DQ4 figures of Alena with the Iron Claw and the Hero with the fancy equipment). I'd definitely be interested in trading or selling.

You're looking for the Dragon Quest Monster keychains? I have boxes of those from my time living in Japan.

If so, tell me what DQ 4 figures, FF Trading Arts, and DQ weapons you have ( I don't have the DQ4 figures of Alena with the Iron Claw and the Hero with the fancy equipment). I'd definitely be interested in trading or selling.

Hello. This is what I have:

DQ IV trading figures: Cristo, Brey, Elena (regular)

DQ V trading figures: Silver adult hero, Silver young hero, Bianca

DQ Weapons: Hell Saber (loose), Sword of the lone metal slime (loose), curse breaking sword (loose)

FF IV trading figures: Cecil, Edge, Rosa

FF Series 1 trading figures: Cloud, Penelo, Rinoa, Yuna

I'm willing to part with all of them. Let me know if your interested in any. Also if I may, do you happen to know what series you have and are these the crystal keychains or the miniature keychains? If you need reference, you can go to play-asia.com and type in dragon quest in the search engine. Thanks

Here is a list of the Clear figure and Crystal monster extras I have.

Clear Figure (earlier version of the Crystal Monsters series, nothing but slimes)

-Healer Slime

-Marine Slime

-Snail Slime

-Orange Marine Slime

-Platinum King

-Green Fang Slime

-Metal Babble (Hagure Metal)

Crystal Monsters (Don't remember which series)

-Pink Slime (in bag)

-Triple mini slimes (Box Slime, Crystal Slime, Star Slime) (In bag)

- Eyeder

-Little guy poking his head out of a bunch of sticks. No idea of the name.

I can get pictures in a bit.

Here is a list of the Clear figure and Crystal monster extras I have.

Clear Figure (earlier version of the Crystal Monsters series, nothing but slimes)

-Healer Slime

-Marine Slime

-Snail Slime

-Orange Marine Slime

-Platinum King

-Green Fang Slime

-Metal Babble (Hagure Metal)

Crystal Monsters (Don't remember which series)

-Pink Slime (in bag)

-Triple mini slimes (Box Slime, Crystal Slime, Star Slime) (In bag)

- Eyeder

-Little guy poking his head out of a bunch of sticks. No idea of the name.

I can get pictures in a bit.

Some of these I'm not sure about. So if you did have some pictures, I could give you a better answer. Did you have any other Dq stuff?

Here's some pics of my extras.

2314429925_680ccdee42.jpg

That shows most of my extra Crystal Monsters. I did forget some earlier. I also have a blue slime and two brownies from Crystal monsters 5 and the other box is from the Dragon Quest Clear Figure Collection EX and it contains a healer slime and a triple mini keychain of a blue slime, slime besu, and a metal slime. The figures (marine slime, angel slime, and metal slime)in the middle are squishy. I have extras of the Rocket Slime bobble heads (all but the tank).

2314427075_7162202518.jpg

Here are some of my extra slimes. The big ones are a little bigger around than a quarter.

2315240404_5420246f4a.jpg

I also have extras from these figures. I have other copies of the DQ1 hero (not shown), DQ3: male Soldier, Male Cleric, Male Wizard, Female Fighter, Female Goof-off

If you need to see bigger pictures, check here.

I do have some others, but for now that should be good.