Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Knight

What do you have in your Dragon Warrior NES collection

Since the NES is rather old I thought this would be a good post to discuss what you own for the original 4 Dragon Warrior NES games. Here is what I have

Dragon Warrior:

Instruction Manual

Explorer's Handbook

NES Strategy Guide

World Map Poster with monsters and their territories on the other side

Dungeon Poster showing maps of each Dungeon, other side of poster has logo and picture of Helmet, Sword, & Shield

World Map Poster from NES magazine (other side is a Super C poster)

Adventure Guide (a piece of cardboard, 1 side shows what you should be doing in levels 1 to 9, other side levels 10 to 20)

Dragon Warrior 2:

Instruction Manual

Dungeon Map (Labyrinth) Poster, other side shows all monsters, weapons, armor, items, & spells

Dragon Warrior 3:

Explorer's Handbook

Dragon Warrior 4:

Explorer's Handbook

I would like to get (NES only, not GBC):

Instruction Manuals for DW3 and DW4

Explorer's Handbook for DW2

Strategy Guides for DW2, DW3, & DW4

Map collection for any of the games

What kind of extras/collectibles for the NES games do you guys have? Is anyone selling any of the above that I said I needed? I saw a DW4 Strategy Guide on Ebay for $60 (including shipping), but that costs more than what you can get the game for. :flameslime:

Since the NES is rather old I thought this would be a good post to discuss what you own for the original 4 Dragon Warrior NES games. Here is what I have

Dragon Warrior:

Instruction Manual

Explorer's Handbook

NES Strategy Guide

World Map Poster with monsters and their territories on the other side

Dungeon Poster showing maps of each Dungeon, other side of poster has logo and picture of Helmet, Sword, & Shield

World Map Poster from NES magazine (other side is a Super C poster)

Adventure Guide (a piece of cardboard, 1 side shows what you should be doing in levels 1 to 9, other side levels 10 to 20)

Dragon Warrior 2:

Instruction Manual

Dungeon Map (Labyrinth) Poster, other side shows all monsters, weapons, armor, items, & spells

Dragon Warrior 3:

Explorer's Handbook

Dragon Warrior 4:

Explorer's Handbook

I would like to get (NES only, not GBC):

Instruction Manuals for DW3 and DW4

Explorer's Handbook for DW2

Strategy Guides for DW2, DW3, & DW4

Map collection for any of the games

What kind of extras/collectibles for the NES games do you guys have? Is anyone selling any of the above that I said I needed? I saw a DW4 Strategy Guide on Ebay for $60 (including shipping), but that costs more than what you can get the game for. :flameslime:

Where did you get the Explorer's Handbooks for DW1, DW3 and DW4?

all i have are the four carts and the explorers handbook for 1 i would love to own them all complete but usually it costs too much. you know you can buy some of the manuals and other inserts that came in the original boxes directly from nintendo. last time i was there they had a whole list on their website of original nes game inserts that you could buy.

all i have are the four carts and the explorers handbook for 1 i would love to own them all complete but usually it costs too much. you know you can buy some of the manuals and other inserts that came in the original boxes directly from nintendo. last time i was there they had a whole list on their website of original nes game inserts that you could buy.

What page is it on because I just went to nintendo.com and could not find anything older than 2004.

Guest Plattym3

Sold all my old DW games on Ebay years ago. It was worth it as I didn't even have a NES to play them on anymore.

Sold all my old DW games on Ebay years ago. It was worth it as I didn't even have a NES to play them on anymore.

I still have my copy of DW1. That's the only DW game I own.

I have the original Dragon Warrior cartridge for NES, and a Japanese strategy guide for Dragon Quest IV. That's it!

Still got all 4 and they still work

I know I've got all 4 cartridges... Never had the DW1 manual since my DW1 came from renting it from blockbuster many many times. I might have the DW3 manual. I know I've got the maps and monster list and item lists for DW3 & DW4 in very very poor condition.

I still have DW 1-3 with thier boxes, maps, and manuals in great condition. I just bought DW4 and it came in its original box and had the manual. No maps.