Sign in to follow this  
Blasiak

Dragon Quest IV Trading Art Figures to Trade

Hello all. New here and I am in a bit of a dilemma. I just bought a box of the new Dragon Quest IV trading art figures and I got everyone except a Ragnar. So instead of buying a new box or a new set to just complete my set, I wanted to ask if there was anyone out there that may have a Ragnar to trade. The duplicates I have are:

2x Cristo's

1x Mara

1x Brey

I would be willing to trade any you need or all of them to anyone who may have a spare Ragnar to trade. All four duplicates are still in the plastic with the box opened. If there is anyone out there that could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Owned, this is why the system of buying those toys is failure. Pity you cant just choose what you get when you go to buy it.

Culix, you have to understand that these figures are made with Japanese audiences in mind, and Japanese otaku go crazy for these things. There's also stores in Japan that let you buy the unboxed figures for a bit more money. It's a collector's thing.

Anyway, blasaikjf, I'll be back in Japan in March and intend on buying a few more boxes of these figures (I currently have only Cristo and Mara with no current need to trade!). If I get an extra Ragnar, I'd be willing to send it to you. [Though since I wouldn't be trading, I'd like to figure out pricing in that case!] I could also see what the prices are for Ragnar separately once I check out the consignment shops. :)

Guest Plattym3
Owned, this is why the system of buying those toys is failure.

Owned? WTF? :whoa: It's just like buying baseball cards or something. You sometimes get doubles. No need for an owned here. That's about as uncalled for as the 10 year olds using the term in class for EVERYTHING.

Culix, you have to understand that these figures are made with Japanese audiences in mind, and Japanese otaku go crazy for these things. There's also stores in Japan that let you buy the unboxed figures for a bit more money. It's a collector's thing.

Anyway, blasaikjf, I'll be back in Japan in March and intend on buying a few more boxes of these figures (I currently have only Cristo and Mara with no current need to trade!). If I get an extra Ragnar, I'd be willing to send it to you. [Though since I wouldn't be trading, I'd like to figure out pricing in that case!] I could also see what the prices are for Ragnar separately once I check out the consignment shops. :)

Thanks, that's really kind of you. If by some chance you do get an extra Rangar, I would be very happy to buy it from you. Thanks again.

I'm very aware of this. I just find it unfare to that certain percentage who may just want them all without burning all the money in thier pockets when they could end up with 8 of one figure. Its not just an easy process to say "hey! Lets trade!". By doing this on internet, your opening up security issues that people could be lurking for. Then comes the hastle of exchanging mail adresses, locations, and the shipping costs for a parcel. Its not that I'm trolling there, its just I'd like to see people not abuse the internet and be very careful of many things that can go utterly wrong on it.

Edited by Culix

I have THREE hero's and two Alena's if you want one @_@; I'LL GIVE YOU BOTH OF THEM FOR A CRISTO.

I'm sorry I don't have a ragnar though ;_; But the only one I really want is Cristo.

I have THREE hero's and two Alena's if you want one @_@; I'LL GIVE YOU BOTH OF THEM FOR A CRISTO.

I'm sorry I don't have a ragnar though ;_; But the only one I really want is Cristo.

Sounds goods

Oh damn, the ones I really want are Hero and Alena too. XD

Sounds goods

Sweet! I'll keep an eye out for any Ragnars.

Oh damn, the ones I really want are Hero and Alena too. XD

I'll trade you one of my hero's for something if you want! or you could just buy it off me :D

I'll make a decision once I get back to Japan and buy a couple of more boxes. :) I'll keep you posted in about a month!

Don't know if anybody is still looking for anything or whatnot, but these are my extras:

Ragnar, Alena, Brey, and Cristo.

I'm mainly looking for Mara and Hero.

PM me since I haven't been active lately.

Well I wanted to say thanks to momogirl and gabo for there their help. If anyone is interested, I now have an extra:

Hero (may be taken)

Elena

Cristo

Brey

If anyone out their needs any of them or wants an extra, let me know. I would like to trade for other DQ items. I'm looking to get more crystal monster figures (anyones) and any DQ weapons (again any). So if someone out there has some they be willing to trade, I'll be up to it. I do other DQ stuff as well some final fantasy items as well. Let me know everyone. Thanks.

Well I know have my full DQ IV set. Thanks to Gabo and momogirl again for the help. If anyone wants to trade for any dq stuff, here is what I have:

DQ IV trading figures: Cristo, Brey, Elena

DQ V trading figures: Silver adult hero, Silver young hero, Bianca

FF IV trading figures: Cecil, Edge, Rosa

FF Series 1 trading figures: Cloud, Penelo, Rinoa, Yuna

Again if anyone has any Dragon quest weapon items or crystal monsters, I be willing to trade. Thanks.

When I was in Japan two weeks ago, I just bought the whole series at once. Then I found out that there are special figures of the Hero and Alena. If anyone has extras of Alena with the Iron Claw or the Hero with the special shield, I'd be willing to trade some figures for them. I have a lot of Crystal figures, and much more. I'll make a list and then post that.

I got an extra Mara today if anyone wants it. :x But unless you wanna pay shipping from Japan, you'd have to wait until I get back in June!

This is random, years later, and a little ironic, but is anyone selling a Ragnar figure? I have nothing to trade and just want to buy.