Sign in to follow this  
Michi

Dragon Quest Merchandise [Image Heavy]

This is from at least before Dragon Quest VII came out in Japan in 2000. I don't have access to the magazine at the moment, but the only way to find any of this would be on Yahoo Japan Auctions, or to actually go to old/used toy shops in Japan.

IMG_5406.jpg

Slime bath rug. We really use it in the bathroom, so I try to keep it really clean.

Do you remember where you got those Michi? I asked for some peeps that visited Japan to look for slime hand towels (pictured below) but they didn't have any luck.

slime_towel1.JPG

This is several months late, but I bought that bath mat directly at the Square Enix Store in Tokyo. I don't know where it is now because I've moved three times since getting back... SIGH. I must find it for my new condo!

Aside from the Square Enix Store, I've found that Animate (especially in Ikebukuro) and the Kotobukiya store in Akihabara are good places to find slime merchandise.

Anyway, I have a very updated shot of my slime plushie collection now, so I'm bumping up my old topic. I now have 46 slime plushies. I leave for Japan again in 3 weeks so the number will very likely exceed 50 (by a lot) when I return in late October!

collection2010-08.jpg

I'm working on a slime collection site so that I can feature my other non-plushie items. :)

This is several months late, but I bought that bath mat directly at the Square Enix Store in Tokyo. I don't know where it is now because I've moved three times since getting back... SIGH. I must find it for my new condo!

Aside from the Square Enix Store, I've found that Animate (especially in Ikebukuro) and the Kotobukiya store in Akihabara are good places to find slime merchandise.

Anyway, I have a very updated shot of my slime plushie collection now, so I'm bumping up my old topic. I now have 46 slime plushies. I leave for Japan again in 3 weeks so the number will very likely exceed 50 (by a lot) when I return in late October!

collection2010-08.jpg

I'm working on a slime collection site so that I can feature my other non-plushie items. :)

Wow I better not show that picture to my wife! I wish I had that many slimes.

I hate you all for making me jealous for not having any DQ merchandise. Oh the woes of not being a world traveler.

Still never got around to getting pictures of my DQ stuff. Most of it is boxed up after we did some remodeling and had an unfortunate run in with some hail, a tree and high winds :X

Well I do have a few pictures of some stuff:

DQStuff013.jpg

DQ IV Handbill (few pics to show the back and inside of it:

DQStuff015.jpg

DQStuff016.jpg

DQStuff017.jpg

DQStuff019.jpg

DQStuff020.jpg

And just cause, my repro DQ5 for the SNES:

DQStuff007.jpg

DQStuff010.jpg

I have some other plushies and a set of figures as well, plus handbills for DQ 1-3 to go along with DQ 4. I also have DQ 1-4 Loose carts for the Famicom and 2-3 in the box as well, plus my copy of DQ4 remake for the PSX. I'll have to dig out the box and get some pics taken :)

Edited by HeavyQ

168698_10150089166629674_502504673_5922982_258962_n.jpg

Kicking this thread back up with an updated image of my slime plush collection. Last post in August was 46 slimes, and there are 58 here now. (I got 12 new ones in Japan last fall!)

Still working on that DQ merch site. D:

Awesome thread.

Wow!

I only have the cell phone cleaner and a custom-made slime a friend created for me. And the pink slime shirt from VIII, but I gave that to my roommate. Oh, and the Smile Slime earphones and Nintendo DS slime pouch.

But your collection is so big!

Slime Princess Michi!

You have an amazing collection of slimes. I especially like you're liquid metal slime.

WHAT?!? She's a liquid metal slime?!? That's crazy!

WANT THAT TREE SLIME D: