Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michi

Dragon Quest Merchandise [Image Heavy]

I think it's nice to have something to collect. :9 I'm only gonna spend my available money on stuff like video games and cosplay fabric anyway. XD

Impressive as Darth Vader would say :)

And for kicks, my Jessica figure when I first got it and hadn't opened the box yet, next to the King Slime plushie from my first slime plush group photo.

DSCN3419.jpg

I still need to get photos of my other DQ figures, but they're still in unpacked bags from Japan. :(

DUDE!!! I have the whole set of those DQVIII play arts and-

...wait, where did you get that Kingslime!? O_o

Wow, great stuff! :)

Here's my small collection:

400211238_56f782b5d5.jpg

400211246_4ae7391ac8.jpg

400211249_307b89f0f2.jpg

Do you have the whole set!? That's freaking epic!

<EDIT> Also to note, Aside from my DQ: Swords, I really havent had a chance to get anything new. Hopefully that'll change by AX.

Wow, great stuff! :)

Here's my small collection:

400211238_56f782b5d5.jpg

400211246_4ae7391ac8.jpg

400211249_307b89f0f2.jpg

Awesome collection. You wouldn't happen to have a doubles you may be willing to trade?

I recently got two more slimes. I am up to 40 now!

#39:

n502504673_432137_5744.jpg

Very round and cuddly King Slime from the Smile Slime series. My 4th King Slime. I think this might be it, unless I get the giant Smile Slime King Slime that's $45... This guy is so cute and tiny though!!

n502504673_438591_8070.jpg

Angel Slime from 2003! My third Angel Slime. XD;; He is a bit bigger than my other two.

Both Jessica and the King Slime were birthday presents to me in 2006, so I don't know where he came from. :)

Havent checked here for awhile, damn that weapon collection was $#!&@in!

Both Jessica and the King Slime were birthday presents to me in 2006, so I don't know where he came from. :)

Bummer...

Havent checked here for awhile, damn that weapon collection was $#!&@in!

I believed to think that he's got the whole set...and its a pretty damn big collection...

Considering how much those things cost, I am quite impressed as well!

Duran, SE has the king slime plushie on their online shop.

Wow, these are some great collections. I am not big on the plushies (no offense meant to those who collect them), but I like all the figures a lot. Esepecially that huge figure collection Deszaras, that is great!

Michi, you also have a great collection. :)

I envy all of you. I would like to collect as well, just don't have the money and especially space. :(

And also, why does that stuff only stay in Japan? How come none of that makes it over to the U.S? I am sure the market would be big enough.

Duran, SE has the king slime plushie on their online shop.

No they don't. :P The King Slime in the picture Duran quoted is not part of the current Smile Slime line. It is older, I believe from 2004-2005? (I'd have to check the tag!) It has a sort of towel-like texture to the material, as well. The current King Slimes are more soft. I think the M size is more or less the same size as the one I have, which is why I haven't gotten one yet. I just have the small one and am considering the large one.

Is it obvious that I'm a bit hardcore into collecting these? XD

Funny you say that about space, Hobbun. My boyfriend jokingly complains that we won't have any room pretty soon because of my slimes... We're looking for a one-room or studio apartment right now too, haha.

>< I accidentally quoted instead of editing!! Sorry for the double post!!

Funny you say that about space, Hobbun. My boyfriend jokingly complains that we won't have any room pretty soon because of my slimes... We're looking for a one-room or studio apartment right now too, haha.

>< I accidentally quoted instead of editing!! Sorry for the double post!!

I have a two bedroom condo and I already don't have room for a collection like yours (at least from what I've seen from your pictures). I wish you luck in finding space if you find a studio apartment. :)

Although I still envy you.

To be honest, I probably would find the space for the figures if they were easily accessible over here (not just Japan, I mean). But I don't want to have to go through obscure websites (or ebay) and pay outrageous shipping costs. I wish this kind of merchandise was easily available in NA. And I just don't mean Dragon Quest, it seems that way with most video game collectibles.

Oh well...

Is it obvious that I'm a bit hardcore into collecting these? XD

I would be too, if I could FIND THEM!!! T.T

Anime cons are how I started collecting, so it might be a good way to start. :) But sometimes they're still rare.

Guest Plattym3

That's a cool slime!

Aw, alice_curiouser, that's such a good photo! I love how everything's reflected on him. I've been considering getting some of those since the Metallic Monster series is everywhere, but haven't gotten any yet. I did, however, go to the SE store on Saturday and buy more stuff...

kingslime.jpg

This is the large King Slime plushie from the current line. He is big. He is one of my biggest slime plushies now. That makes 41 plushies. The rest of the stuff I got is just random merchandise:

cellphone.jpg

A cellphone charm with a nice Smile Slime plate logo on it. I'll use this when I get back to America, since my cellphone charm from Slime Knights kinda broke.

measuringtape.jpg

A measuring tape, haha. I didn't get this before 'cause I was like "what do I need measuring tape in centimeters for!" but recently I've been wanting one. It has a cute slime pattern on the back, which you can kinda see here.

slimeseals.jpg

Hahahaha I got these because.. they were there. I hadn't seen them in the store before. I have no idea where to put them! The shower?!

And then...

calendar.jpg

I've wanted this for ages! I'm so glad I finally picked it up. It's a cute slime calendar where you change the dice to change the date. I now have the day of the week in front of the month, though.

You are the queen of slimes, miss Michi.

I like collectibles, but for some reason I'm always really hesitant to buy anything. It's not like I have anything better to spend my wads of cash on. :D

My DQ collection consists of...err, four key chains. Including one that I didn't even ask (or pay) for.

I dunno, next to Besu I might just be the princess. XD

I don't if anyone is interested but I just got a dq monster mascot collection 3 clear saro. I wonder if anyone would want to trade for it? Other dragon quest merchandise preferred especially crystal monster keychains. I do have other dq items as well if that interests anyone. Let me know, thanks.

Does anyone know or have received any of the new DQ crystal monsters series 6 keychains? There now sold out at playasia but I don't remember them ever being available.

Does anyone know or have received any of the new DQ crystal monsters series 6 keychains? There now sold out at playasia but I don't remember them ever being available.

Yeah, as I think I said in the other thread, they had them at the Anime Jungle. I don't know if their online store lets you order them or not though.

DAMN! So many cool stuff. To bad that there isn't ANYTHING like this in Brazil.