Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michi

Dragon Quest Merchandise [Image Heavy]

This is my small collection of Dragon quest

Oh awesome, I have that same hero/Laura figurine from DQ1. :D

:thumbsup: , This Figure is the best of my collection

Okay! He'res Duran's Stuff. Sorry if they're a little dark or blurry... :worried:

DQ-Wallscroll.jpg

DQ-Shirt.jpg

DQ-Rocket.jpg

DQ-PVC.jpg

DQ-PlayArts.jpg

DQ-Music.jpg

DQ-Games.jpg

DQ-Books.jpg

I think I just killed this thread... T_T

I just haven't had the time to organize my belongings and take/upload good photos since I got home. I did set up my figures of Mara and Cristo today, though. :D

Nice.

You know, Im surprised Besu hasn't posted her collection yet...Or maybe she's still organizing it for good photos?

I don't think she needs to. XD; She has a site! If my collection site was up and running, I wouldn't post it all to the thread either.

sany0133dp2.jpg

Long Life to the King Trode ^^

Ohhhhh! Hand over the DW1 figure b!tch! :P

I found this Figure in NORMA COMICS contained in Barcelona Spain.

dw1jx1.png

Long Life to the King Trode :tounge2:

sany0133dp2.jpg

Long Life to the King Trode ^^

Um...I have it too... :worried:

Holy crap Duran. Nice collection :P Mine is nothing compared to your guy's. >.> Maybe someday I'll get more lol

Holy crap Duran. Nice collection :P Mine is nothing compared to your guy's. >.> Maybe someday I'll get more lol

Dude, mine is peanuts compared to a lot of other people here...and this is just my DQ collection.

Which makes mine even smaller. Still nice collection. Latest thing I got was DW III GBC. I'm genna go back and collect all the GB and GBC DW games before I do anything else.

New aquisitions:

Soft Vinyl Slime and Japanese guide book for Dragon Quest from 1988.

DSC00217.JPG

Okay, I finally got photos of my books. I wanted to organize these pics more but you'll just get them in one fell swoop!

IMG_4451.jpg

That DQ1 Hero & Laura figure that seems popular here~

IMG_4452.jpg

One of two magnet DQ1 battle displays I have. I also have a Golem and a Chimera, so I guess I should take photos eventually...

IMG_2436.jpg

My pencil/pen/case set! This is already outdated because I have a pink mechanical pencil now. It's white with pink lettering and a pink slime charm like the pink pen.

IMG_4456.jpg

Salt & pepper shakers. Haven't used them yet! Gonna wait until my boyfriend & I move to our own place.

IMG_4457.jpg

Mugs! The angel slime one is being used to hold our toothbrushes. XD;

DSCN1677.jpg

My beloved magnets.

IMG_5406.jpg

Slime bath rug. We really use it in the bathroom, so I try to keep it really clean.

IMG_5411.jpg

Slime dish. It's pretty small, so it could only be used to like... serve candy.

IMG_4455.jpg

The yellow slime here was in my first picture of my plushies, but the giant one wasn't! He's still in Japan, and I hope to lug him home this summer.

IMG_2357-1.jpg

Slime handkerchief. Very handy in Japan.

IMG_1775-1.jpg

Slime towel. It's small, but was useful during the hot summer in Japan. Resides in the bathroom now next to the slime mugs & slime rug.

IMG_1513-1.jpg

Slime mirror. XD

IMG_5427.jpg

The orange slime on the left is from a new set of soft keychains that came out just as I left Japan, so I intend to get more. In the middle are Cristo/Crift and Mara/Manya from the new DQIV figure series. On the right is a slime keychain I got from Slime Knights during the summer of '06.

IMG_5431.jpg

Big plush slime keychain on my bag.

IMG_5432.jpg

Metal slime and Curer slime mini keychains on my bag. I have like 15 slime keychains of various types that have been lost or misplaced over the years, so I didn't attempt to take any more pictures!

IMG_5430.jpg

All the DQ books I could find, haha. I think this is all I have. Top row: Caravan Heart guide, DQ8 guide, DQ7 guide. Middle: NES DQ4 guide, both DS DQ4 guides. Bottom row: Dragon Quest 7 manga vols 1-2, Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken manga 1-2, GBC DQ1&2 guide. All of these are Japanese books.

I think I forgot some stuff. I didn't post my slime controller... Oh man, and both of my Jessica figures from DQ8.. and my DQ Roto series figures besides the hero & Laura one. I did forget a lot!! @_o Argh this is why I need a site to list everything because it's hard to keep track. XD;

Thats alot of slimeslime merchandise there. I love the mug they look so awsome. As I see it they are mostly all slimeslime series, do you have any monster gallery or any thing similar of that sort?

Smile Slime was the easiest to get when I was in Japan, haha. They came out with new stuff like the mugs while I was there and I just had to jump on it. Just remembered that I forgot a picture of my slime wallet, too. It's cute and made of leather!

I don't have any of the monster gallery stuff. I only really like the slimes, and maybe like... drackys and stuff.

Okay, I finally got photos of my books. I wanted to organize these pics more but you'll just get them in one fell swoop!

I think I forgot some stuff. I didn't post my slime controller... Oh man, and both of my Jessica figures from DQ8.. and my DQ Roto series figures besides the hero & Laura one. I did forget a lot!! @_o Argh this is why I need a site to list everything because it's hard to keep track. XD;

Wow...you have a LOT...I blame Japan... :P

Haha, yes, pretty much all of that aside from 7 of my slimes and some keychains were bought while I was in Japan. Just wait until I go back in March~~! >D

Haha, yes, pretty much all of that aside from 7 of my slimes and some keychains were bought while I was in Japan. Just wait until I go back in March~~! >D

Good god...You're going back!? :P

Of course I am; the school year isn't over. My program enrollment is for two semesters, fall and spring, for the 07-08 school year. Classes start the second week of March. I'm only home in America for winter break. :)

Nice.

You know, Im surprised Besu hasn't posted her collection yet...Or maybe she's still organizing it for good photos?

Michi pretty well answered for me. It would be impossible to get my stuff in a single photo. I keep most of my large plushes in two huge Sterilite containers, and then the smaller plushes are in a plastic filing cabinet. I have an additional plastic container with the bandannas and other flat things, and then my full bookshelf. I try to keep the stuff secure from my 2-year old and the cats (Palom has been known to attack slimes and chew on tags), so that makes photos difficult. Heck, the child is the reason my page is rarely updated anymore. XD (Geez, look at how long it took me to respond to this thread.)

I love seeing all your collections. I feel so behind because I have so little of the new stuff. I LOVE the Smile Slime line. I have always dreamed of having a kitchen or bathroom totally decorated with slimes. I'd want a stockpile of the items, though, because I'd be afraid of something happening to a single item.

Of course I am; the school year isn't over. My program enrollment is for two semesters, fall and spring, for the 07-08 school year. Classes start the second week of March. I'm only home in America for winter break. :)

Ah...studying abroad. I envy you...

Nice.

Michi pretty well answered for me. It would be impossible to get my stuff in a single photo. I keep most of my large plushes in two huge Sterilite containers, and then the smaller plushes are in a plastic filing cabinet. I have an additional plastic container with the bandannas and other flat things, and then my full bookshelf. I try to keep the stuff secure from my 2-year old and the cats (Palom has been known to attack slimes and chew on tags), so that makes photos difficult. Heck, the child is the reason my page is rarely updated anymore. XD (Geez, look at how long it took me to respond to this thread.)

I love seeing all your collections. I feel so behind because I have so little of the new stuff. I LOVE the Smile Slime line. I have always dreamed of having a kitchen or bathroom totally decorated with slimes. I'd want a stockpile of the items, though, because I'd be afraid of something happening to a single item.

Well Its pretty understandable, which is why I didn't question it any further...

No reason to envy me! It took a lot of hard work to be able to do it. :)

No reason to envy me! It took a lot of hard work to be able to do it. :)

Its not that, its just the fact that my school never offered a foreign-exchange program to Japan. The only places they offer is Spain and Italy, and quite frankly, I don't have the money for either...