Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'patch'.
Found 3 results
Hey guys, I just got the all in one package for versions 1 through 4 in the mail today, but the patching process is more or less non-existent it seems. The time continues to increase and it has only gone up 2% in the past 30 minutes or so. My speedtest shows it's roughly 130Mbps download and 32Mbps upload, so it should be downloading at a better speed than this. It starts off saying it only needs 11 minutes or so, then begins increasing more and more as time goes on. Right now, I'm staring at the client and it has already jumped up to needing 523 minutes, and it's still increasing. Does it eventually normalize or am I doing something wrong on my end? I'm on the PC version, by the way. I already installed versions 1, 2, 3, and 4 earlier. I tried a VPN to see if that would help, but it didn't, unfortunately. It just continued to increase in time at a significant pace. Anyway! I guess it'll probably be best if I just leave it patching while I sleep overnight at this rate, huh? I was hoping to play today, but I don't suppose I can just enjoy offline mode while I patch it, lol. EDIT: Ah, sorry! I'm an idiot. I forgot to mention I'm living in North America. Not sure if that actually has an impact on the patching process, but I should've mentioned it in my original post. EDIT2: I might've jumped the gun, lol. Seems the speed is finally starting to level out and the time is now hovering between 115-120 minutes, and I'm currently at 12%. I seem to recall FFXIV doing something similar as well whenever a new expansion comes out. It spits out some insane estimated time (like 2,000+ minutes), then after a while, it actually lowers and displays a more reasonable time, heh. Sorry for the trouble! You can delete this if you want!
Friends, I want to apologize for my bad English. I just found myself in the failure of Dragon Quest 1 and 2 the part where the prince gets sick by the curse of the hargon I'm already frustrated because I thought you had to start the game from the beginning Search these forums and I saw that there was only the option to remove the translation patch of the game. Later, I went to a page where there were tips and codes Dragon Quest 1 and 2 I saw that the problem originates in the name of Roland or Roland. And what I did was save the game with the priest who is in the same city. where the prince is sick, I restarted the game, and so to be able to rename the princess and the prince, first change the name of the princess, in the ROM that I am playing the princess is called "Linda", and the prince is called "Rolando ", I changed the name to the princess with the name sho and the prince pop. First we will change the name to the princess, we save the game with the priest, then restart the game, and now we change the name to the prince, I do not know if I'm the only person in the world who has done this, I would like to think not, and that more people have been able to continue with their game, I hope this information can help those who have kept their game in the pause or have lost the hope of being able to finish this version of Dragon Quest, I send you a big hug from Mexico! Sincerely, your friend Hugoku!
I don't know if it was just me, but the Widescreen patch for DQV PS2 didn't affect the overworld or battles, only villages, dungeons, etc. I also couldn't find another patch that would fix this, so I decided to make my own. So here is an updated widescreen patch for PCSX2 emulator, in case I wasn't the only one with this problem. If anyone can test it out to make sure it works on other machines, that would be great Download Link