There's gotta be a better way to format this. Apologies for wall of text.
1. Do you see the Zenithian trilogy get the DQ11 treatment a.k.a prequel or sequel?
No, I think that 11 had enough references and homages to the whole series that it's not necessary to retread in 12.
2. Which DQ is the most popular in Japan? Is it 3 or 5?
3 consistently tops polls over there.
3. With DQ 11 gaining more traction than the previous titles, do you think the spin-off games would be more popular in the West from now on?
No, they're different levels of quality and don't have the same level of polish as the main games. Would be happy to be proven wrong though.
4. As a fan of both DQ 5 and Phantasy Star III, I'd like to hear your opinion about the marriage systems in both games, particularly which one where choosing who to marry feels more important?
Haven't played PS3, to call it a system is probably a stretch in DQ5. Never factored into too much for me beyond story.
5. If SE decided to make Joker 4, which quality-of-life features from other monster collecting games you would like to be included?
Can't comment on this.
6. In your opinion, is there anything as a "DQ sound"? And does SE have a house band?
The music is consistency composed by the same guy, arrangements differ. There are in-house groups but none related to DQ as far as I know.
7. How much is the Japanese people's perception of DQ colored by The Adventure of Dai? And have the games been influenced by it?
Dai came out as DQ4 was coming out so its style is much more in line with those earlier games. I don't know if it's hard an influence beyond superficial references.
8. Which heroines in DQ 5 is the most popular, and which on the least?
Bianca is most popular. Assume Deborah is least because she's newest.
9. Which little quirky recurrent thing in DQ that you love?
Opening a coffin to take out items when transferring from dead party members. Banging head off ceiling when zooming.
10. Do you know any JRPG so weird that it's definitely not influenced by DQ?
I don't know what this means.
11. How slim is the chance for a new Mystery Dungeon to be made?
Shiren 5 just came out on Switch.
13. There is a Legend of Zelda-inspired cookbook. If anyone decides to make a DQ-inspired cookbook, which recipes would be included in it?
Don't know. Fried Dracky.
14. How many people have actually played Kenshin? Do you think it's something worth preserved alongside Swords?
Why not it's novel.
15. The worst mistranslation in DQ history? And the most hilarious one?
No idea, I don't tend to focus in on this stuff.