All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Sorry to get your hopes up looks like I don't have any on my main account. I do have Vロン強 but all of the accounts that has it can be played during Kids time(4-6pm JST on weekdays or 1-3pm JST on weekends) Unless you want to wake up early/middle of the night we can wait till the next come back campaign starts which will probably be in the summer and right after the new expansion comes out.. You can add me on PK879-865 ぷそヤスーー which is my main account and message me directly there
  4. I got this one. Something must have been up with the app. But it's highly unlikely that I wouldn't get any notifications for like a month with how many subforums I'm following here. Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
  5. I checked the status of the plugin, it should be working.
  6. I just realozed that I haven't gotten a Tapatalk notification in like forever. Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
  7. still wondering if someone out there has the files for this? It would be really awesome to get this to work!
  8. can you add me to the group too? Finally getting around to playing and I need all the help I can get. Also what would be the best method to purchase a subscription using the PC version? Am I able to purchase crysta with my US credit card? All the help is greatly appreciated.
  9. Any more chapters in the game yet or is it finished?
  10. EU or US? Steam it doesn't matter, but it does for PS4.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Until they learn all this stuff from your side game
  13. That would be awesome if you do! I’m missing Vロン and Vロン強. I have サイキョーVロン, though I don’t know if one of the other ones shows up in his coin, and I beat 究極Vロン, who doesn’t have an entry in the monster book. Please let me know. Thanks!
  14. Not sure if you're looking for it in hiragana or katakana, so I put it in both. Hirigana is first. Katakana is 2nd. Akira あきら アキラ Tsubaki つばき ツバキ Tachibana たちばな タチバナ
  15. Looks like Dragon Quest Builders 2 will have some pre-order bonuses (at least for the PlayStation 4 version).
  16. Isn't he still sick and looking for that silly flower for his girlfriend?
  17. I really appreciate the answer. I was wondering if someone can help me write a name in Japanese? I want Akira Tsubaki as my name or maybe just Akira for the male and Tsubaki for the female.. someone mine helping me out? or write Tachibana maybe?
  18. Considering the Nintendo UK website mentioned Nintendo Switch Game Card for Dragon Quest Builders 2, I'd assume Europe's getting a physical release. Just saw the boxart on the website so guess that confirms it. Was worried because a few retailers (Amazon & Game) weren't listing the Switch version.
  19. Considering the Nintendo UK website mentioned Nintendo Switch Game Card for Dragon Quest Builders 2, I'd assume Europe's getting a physical release.
  20. Local coop for Switch typically means one person on the tablet and one on the TV, but we'll see.
  21. Wait, is Europe getting a physical Switch release, Nintendo UK were kinda vague about it?
  22. With the announcement of Version 5 and the likelihood that we'll be having people return to the game, or new players joining the team, I'd like to take a moment to cover proper etiquette with regard to Team Chat. Remember that Team Chat can be viewed by anyone in the Den Team, even if they are not online at the time that something is spoken. As such, please be careful not to put plot spoilers into Team Chat. This includes adding a spoilers warning before saying it. We really can't just choose not to see the chat, so a spoiler warning does not really work here either. So what is a spoiler? Here are some examples of spoilers: -Revealing that Character X is actually Character Y in disguise. -Revealing that Character X becomes something else, or gains some kind of special power. -Revealing that Location X is really Location Y. Use some better judgement here, and whenever possible try to refer to the version number rather than the specific world you are in. Version 2 and Version 4 please be especially careful about how you describe the maps you are on. Rule of thumb, if the information isn't obvious, don't reveal it. Example: The 5 Version 1 continents are not spoilers. They are clearly visible at the train station, the NPC's all talk about them. Everyone knows which races live on which V1 areas. Version 2 has a really big reveal, and talking about that reveal is a spoiler. Likewise, Version 4 has you visiting locations that you wouldn't expect to be able to visit, and stating what those locations are could be a spoiler. If discussing story with friends, please use Party or Friend chat rather than Team Chat. If any questions, please reach out to me. Thank you for maintaining the mystery of DQX for everyone on the team.
  23. Ignore whatever I said earlier. Square Enix is indeed relaxing the Expansion Pack to the PlayStation 4 and I have updated the original post.
  24. PS4 expansion pack will be released as well if that's you're asking
  25. No, I meant, in your first message you didn't mention this expansion being released on PS4. DQX is playable on Sony's console, and it would surprise me greatly for this expansion not to be commercialized on Playstation too. Surely SE wouldn't be dumb enough to make a DQ console exclusive. They would alienate their own Japanese fans. I ceased to hope playing this game a long time ago. I wouldn't count on a western release, not yet. SE would probably lose more money than they would win.
  1. Load more activity