Sign in to follow this  
JaybirdC

Jessica's Looking Purposeful

Oh, I will never run out of things to make fun of regarding Jessica. For @ignasia, since he asked, and for the rest of you: whenever I get Jessica's puff-puff, her skirt glitches, and so I get an interesting shot of her leggings. The main character's dialog is too funny for the scene.

20190107160407_1.jpg

• Like 3

Stay classy Jessica, stay classy.

Thanks dude. That is superb.  Begs the question of exactly what body parts and in what way does Jessica give a puff puff?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's a spoiler.

As a bonus, it also highlights that her character model looks a little on the short and stumpy side. It was strange to look at.

Edited by JaybirdC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JaybirdC said:

That's a spoiler.

As a bonus, it also highlights that her character model looks a little on the short and stumpy side. It was strange to look at.

Right, she's rather tall comparatively in Dragon Quest VIII.

21 minutes ago, ignasia said:

Right, she's rather tall comparatively in Dragon Quest VIII.

After I said that, and I went back and looked at the graphic and I think my impression of her shortness is actually caused by the way that skirt ends up in that picture; it makes it look like her waist is a little lower than it is, which made her seem more deformed. She's short in general, of course, but that particular graphic threw me off and distorted my impression.

And I agree regarding DQVIII, but, then again, Yangus is there to offset everyone's expectations.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JaybirdC said:

After I said that, and I went back and looked at the graphic and I think my impression of her shortness is actually caused by the way that skirt ends up in that picture; it makes it look like her waist is a little lower than it is, which made her seem more deformed. She's short in general, of course, but that particular graphic threw me off and distorted my impression.

And I agree regarding DQVIII, but, then again, Yangus is there to offset everyone's expectations.

In every capacity.

It's interesting, considering videogame companies and bugs, errors, glaring mistakes.  For all the #$*! we give to SE for their incompetence, it's looking like:

1) EA has never learned a thing, at least when it comes to fans.

2) Bethesda is run by sociopaths (but this was obvious by the culling of the promise of Elder Scrolls and Fallout...though New Vegas was brilliant), and is burying their company even harder and blaming gamers instead for the problems in Fallout 76.  Nevermind that they'll likely rush out ES6 and potentially ruin it, as they've become too engrossed in the Skyrim success (I have to admit, while it's good, it's my least favourite ES game, even less than Oblivion).

3) Activision and Blizzard...wow.  Just wow.  I feel bad for Blizzard overall, but it's amazing to note that making 80k a year, and due to the way California taxes and aggressive greedy real-estate mark-ups have gone, alongside businesses charging far too much for food to try to stay afloat in a high rent environment, they're poor as #$*!, some even living in trailers (not kidding).  Blizzard has been keeping Activision afloat for years, and even with the WoW losses, and the recent double CFO departure...the previous one who saw the Activision changes go into play, and who helped cancel a product, then drew down money from the Blizzard pool to punish Blizzard staffers for having no game available, when their main project was cancelled purposely in that year (insanity much...that's like Konami level evil, maybe worse), then to fire or force out all the previous Blizzard heads and hire Activision's #$*!es...then to be forced to cancel Diablo 4 PC and put all assets into a mobile game because the division running Candy Crush isn't raking in as much cash anymore and hasn't seen any growth in 5 years, and the replacement CFO who quit days after taking the position...

I have to wonder if Blizzard will be around at all in 5 years if this keeps going.  Activision has destroyed that company.   They said they weren't going to touch it, and they did, slowly poisoning the well, and this is the aftermath of a company that was kept afloat by one series, literally, and only because of the insane popularity of Call of Duty, and never once learned how to properly manage, or learn how to handle their audience, or learn that you cannot force people to adapt, or that a company like Blizzard intentionally takes time to assure higher quality (which again goes back to the audience).

If there weren't a core WoW base of probably over 3m players constantly dumping money into the game, given how things are going, I would expect Activision to pull the servers by now, just because it wasn't making enough money, despite that WoW more than any other game is keeping the company afloat and paying for Activisions losses, even when it too has lost a ton of players who rejoined...probably most.

In a strange way, we're kind of lucky SE #$*!s up the way it does.  At least they didn't try to thrust ONLY mobile DQ on us, and tell us mobile sales would guarantee new DQ releases (cough* Crapcom *cough).  At least FF15, for all the #$*! it deserves, is still attempting to remain true to the "Final" part of Final Fantasy in taking the series in new directions.  Frankly keeping up with patches and filling in the gaps to make a more complete game, I do have to give them credit, even if the planned for expansions are almost all tossed out now.  Right now we're watching a potential world-wide crash of 3rd party retailers because they can't get their #$*! together to pitch long-term goals to investors, rather than short-term profits.  SE seems to have learned that lesson...somewhat anyhow, with the last years of Yoichi Wada, and the Fabula Nova Crystallis and FF14 debacles.  They are one of the few companies actively trying to take new directions without cutting out the heart of what made them in the first place.

Posted (edited)

^ Capcom doesn’t just make promises based on mobile sales. They’ll be like, “buy this remake and we’ll maybe probably make a new game potentially.”

Also, I’m no financial expert, but thanks to Overwatch, Blizzard makes more money in the time it takes for me to shower in the morning than I’ll ever see in my life, so I think I’ll be fine.

The only thing that bothers me about these recent Western publisher/developer issues is that it gives people an excuse to come out of the woodwork and tell us how their favorite game company from glorious Nippon is superior. Or, more specifically,  since this is more common, their favorite localization publisher (ATLUS, NIS America, XSeed, whomever). It’s not common enough overall for me to comment on it though, it’s just something I’ll stumble upon from time to time.

The Fallout 76 thing is more funny to me than anything else. I’m shamelessly stealing this joke from somewhere else by someone else, but it feels like I’m having more fun with this game than anyone who actually played it.

Edited by eal

6 hours ago, ignasia said:

In a strange way, we're kind of lucky SE #$*!s up the way it does.

Indeed. It's not even in the top five worst video game companies!

6 hours ago, eal said:

It’s not common enough overall for me to comment on it though,

"he commented." (Ignore me, only joking).

3 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

"he commented." (Ignore me, only joking).

No, you Monster, how dare you.

4 hours ago, eal said:

how dare you *rawr* XD

Easily, that's how.

Stay classy Jessica, stay classy.
Thanks dude. That is superb.  Begs the question of exactly what body parts and in what way does Jessica give a puff puff?
With her boobs. Side to side. Duh.

"With her boobs. Side to side. Duh."

Hahaha! As purposeful as she can be. 😁

Edited by KennethBeth

On 1/9/2019 at 3:38 PM, Plattym3 said:

With her boobs. Side to side. Duh. emoji6.png

I know this is a puff-puff thread, but you bring up boobs a lot. I ain't knocking your knocker fetish, I just wanted to type "knocking your knocker". Because this is a DQ site, that's alliteration. So bring on the boobs and prepare for puff-puff.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

I know this is a puff-puff thread, but you bring up boobs a lot.

You're surprised that a slimeball like him would talk about things that jiggle?

8 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

I know this is a puff-puff thread, but you bring up boobs a lot. I ain't knocking your knocker fetish, I just wanted to type "knocking your knocker". Because this is a DQ site, that's alliteration. So bring on the boobs and prepare for puff-puff.

Also because this is a Dragon Quest and that means puns: Dragon Breasts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaybirdC said:

You're surprised that a slimeball like him would talk about things that jiggle?

In hindsight, I think this may be another unfunny joke of mine. No harm meant, Plat, and I'm sorry if it seemed like it was.

I like things that jiggle (and if that makes me figuratively a Slimeball one way or the other, so be it haha). No offense at all@JaybirdC or anyone!

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I like things that jiggle (and if that makes me figuratively a Slimeball one way or the other, so be it haha). emoji6.png No offense at all@JaybirdC or anyone!

What makes you a slimeball is the fact that your avatar is a kind of Dragon Quest slime, which are literal slimeballs.

The only excuse I have for that pun is that we were talking about jiggling and It sounded clever in my head.