Ellois

Dragon Quest Project

So, to promote Dragon Quest and the interest in it, a small team of people have come together to dub the games, make fan art, translate comics and what not. 

We're looking to get more voice actors and our current plans are to dub the "major cut scenes" of the games and fully dub the comics. Eventually, our long term goal is to made full dubs of the games, voice the comics, and put out audio dramas. 

The current game we are working on is DQ VI, we then plan to move to IV and go from there. We have a total of four voice actors right now and are looking to add more to the team. I know that Team Four Star did a parody, but I feel like TFS helped to make Dragon Ball as big as it is today. The goal of the Dragon Quest Project is it inspire new young gamers to try the "older" games, and to get more people interested in Dragon Quest. 

If nothing else, it will be really fun to have a voiced piece of media to watch for some of my favorite Dragon Quest games. 

I applaud your efforts, I'm glad someone has taken an interest in DQ VI, it is the only game I haven't finished in the series besides X.  I must say, it would be nice to see something like this attempted, it may inspire me to finish and appreciate the game.

Honestly there’s a ton of really good games, if you liked X, I would thoroughly suggest DQ Heroes I and II. 

They were both amaxing games! 

We opened up a pateron and we’re casting actors currently. We have a couple of really dedicated actors right now, and I’m super excited to put stuff out! 

Right now we have some test audio audio and silly gifs up. 

• Like 1

Yes, I have both DQ Heroes, and I'm hoping we get a third one.  Keep us posted with how your project is going for sure.

Thank you thank you!  Someone in my community was taking about how they heard about a third one, somewhere. 

1 minute ago, Partysaur said:

Lol. That’s me. I’m the voice of terry. Lol. 

Here's the really quick test video that I got for you! 

• Like 1

Quick update on this, we have cast the role of Nevan, Ashlynn, Milly, Terry and have in auditions Rek and Carver

We hope things go well and you are always welcome to audition with us! 

So far on the list of things to do for the Dragon Quest Project

• Get voice actors
  • Translate DQ Hoshi

So, recently, I have been playing Dragon Quest Hoshi! 
I have found a group of people willing to help me patch the game. If anyone is interested we will be trying to put the game out soon! 

I am working on translations as fast as I can! 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 5:04 PM, Ellois said:

Quick update on this, we have cast the role of Nevan, Ashlynn, Milly, Terry and have in auditions Rek and Carver

We hope things go well and you are always welcome to audition with us! 

So far on the list of things to do for the Dragon Quest Project

• Get voice actors
  • Translate DQ Hoshi

So, recently, I have been playing Dragon Quest Hoshi! 
I have found a group of people willing to help me patch the game. If anyone is interested we will be trying to put the game out soon! 

I am working on translations as fast as I can! 

Keep up the good work!

Thank you! 

Were trying!