Sign in to follow this  
Marrowfrost

Marrowfrost's (New and Improved) Art

Dark Ember here decided to create a new art topic of hers because the old one felt too old for her, for reasons that are personal and that she would like to keep private.

Here's some much better art that I've created, and hopefully is good. (Some of it is on paper, so it might be hard to see.)

66004441_MiitopiaComicPage.thumb.jpg.f48c78b0d619be8201850505412227bb.jpg

^ A hand-drawn picture of one of my recent favorite video games, Miitopia. Currently creating a fanfic called "Violetsbane" and a comic version of the game. (I've gotten A LOT better at drawing people, as you can tell.) These are just some OCs I made for the game. On the left is Silverfire, middle is Violet, and on the right is Stargaze.

131900293_DragonSketch.thumb.jpg.4a1c1d9bb5b41835e7285218695d21bd.jpg

^ A sketch of a dragon I did a few days ago. I think it came out quite nicely, if I say so myself.

868779372_SoraandHibiki.thumb.jpg.f65337635723ccfb79f6c55ca9641def.jpg

^ A picture of two OCs I came up with. On the left is a griffin named Sora, and the one on the right is a changling named Hibiki. (I like MLP a little, too.)

1071135449_FlamesofFuryArt.thumb.jpg.8287473658d492db59722cbef19183be.jpg

^ A hand-drawn cover of my Warriors fanfiction, Flames of Fury. Drew this yesterday, actually.

Firegaze.jpg.a26776194f681c895c6ac819bcaed288.jpg

^ A digital drawing of one of the protagonists in my story Flames of Fury, Firegaze. My mousepad doesn't want to work when I try to draw, so I've got to resort to touch screen. It came out okay, I think.

And that was some of the artwork I've been doing! And now that I think about it, I really need to start drawing more Dragon Quest stuff. I've been occupied with other projects for awhile, and one more can't hurt. (I only have two active projects, both being "Flames of Fury" and "Violetsbane".) I'll post more artwork in the future, possibly even some animations later on.

Awesome! Definitely you're progressing as an artist. Yes, more DQ!

Silverfire.png

^ A digital drawing of one of my favorite OCs, Silverfire! (I think I messed up the shading, but whatever. It's decent for now.)

Silverfire.png

^ Another digital drawing of my OC Silverfire, but cat-ified.

Violetsbane%2BCover.png

^ The cover for my fanfiction called Violetsbane. (If you do wanna read it, here's the link so I can save you the trouble of searching it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12999213/1/Violetsbane-A-Miitopia-Tale)

IMG_20180818_121831.jpg 

^ A picture I drew this month of some of my characters in Miitopia and that I used for Violetsbane. (It's kind of become one of my favorite things at the moment.)

Dovewing%2527s+Sorrow+Cover.jpg

^ The cover for my oneshot story I made called Shared Sorrow.

Well, I've been getting better at drawing and writing. Now, I must go to draw some more fanart and write more stories for multiple fandoms. Farewell, for now!

• Like 1

I've drawn some more! I'll try to draw more DQ tomorrow/on the weekend as it's 12:24 am right now where I live (I need sleep but it won't come) and I wanted to post the ones I've done today/yesterday.

Here's yesterday's art (put in spoilers because space reasons):

Spoiler

Holly.png

^ Holly Crowe, one of my favorite OCs and a main character of my original novel, The Phantom Calling.

whispersong1.gif

whispersong2.gif

^ Both of these are of a Warriors OC of mine named Whispersong, and I was testing out my animation skills as I haven't used animation in months. It came out surprisingly good.

Today's:

Spoiler

twigbranch.png

^ One of my favorite characters in Warriors, Twigbranch! My design is a bit different from her normal description, but I like mine better anyways.

• Like 1