Sign in to follow this  
Maxrebo

Best option for PSP Memory\Storage

I know that certain PSP games are unavailable for download on Playstation Vita,or incompatible not to mention all UMD based games.But luck so happens that I happen to be in possession of both a PSP and a PS Vita,the issue lies with the fact that I could use a bigger memory stick for the PSP,but official Sony ones are rare and the others have questionable reviews plus the size never got that big.

But I have found that a common fix for this seems to be to get a memory stick microsd adapter maybe even a dual one that allows you to use two micro sd cards that will act as one,thus having a much more easily available and cheap storage option.

So my question for everyone is,is this a good idea and if so do you have any brand,type and size recommendations ?

Try it, let us know, I was checking to see if they still had the same Pro Duo I had back in the day, and apparently you're lucky if you can find a 4G.

I bought two identical SD Card -> Memory Stick Pro Duo adapters, both worked, but one of the stopped working in a month. Never had issue with the other one though. Haven't used it in years though, the last PSP game I played was Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, and I played it on my phone via the emulator PPSSPP. (I have a decent Bluetooth gamepad for the phone, that game would've been rediculous on the touch screen.)