Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Updated forums to latest version

They added a few more GDPR backend options and some bug fixes. Indexes are being rebuilt so some searches may not return results yet.

Edited by Woodus
  • Like 1

Quick Question: Is there a forum rules page? Rumor has it that there is, but it's no longer in the last rumored spot.

Not sure on a definite rules page (I will have to look around), we just kind of play it by ear, privacy is more the hot topic now with GDPR.

• Like 1

Quick Question: Is there a forum rules page? Rumor has it that there is, but it's no longer in the last rumored spot.
If you'd have checked the forum rules page you'd have seen that forum rules pages are explicitly forbidden by forum rules. That's rule #1. Rule #2 is go off topic often and with abandon. Rule #3 is not to have more than 2 rules. It's all very confusingly simple.
Not sure on a definite rules page (I will have to look around), we just kind of play it by ear, privacy is more the hot topic now with GDPR.
Because my masters degree is from a UK school and they haven't left the EU yet, I had to go through (admittedly easy) extra hoops signing off on data I collect for my thesis being kept in secure locations thanks to GDPR.

10 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

We have this

10 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

Speaking of rumors, did you know that, ever since III, Dragon Quest games have been required by law to release on days students don’t have school?

36 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

If you'd have checked the forum rules page you'd have seen that forum rules pages are explicitly forbidden by forum rules.

I knew I missed something.

1 hour ago, eal said:

Speaking of rumors, did you know that, ever since III, Dragon Quest games have been required by law to release on days students don’t have school?

Ha, I laughed at that :laugh:

Glad we have this: Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

On 6/20/2018 at 2:48 PM, Plattym3 said:
On 6/20/2018 at 11:27 AM, eal said:

Glad we have this: Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

Glad to see your New Member spiels are coming along well.

Edited by JaybirdC

2 hours ago, JaybirdC said:

Glad to see your New Member spiels are coming along well.

After 10000+ posts, we find our groove.