Sign in to follow this  
The Mystical One

Best Place to Buy Symphonic Suites?

I'm looking to purchase these. I have 1-4 in mp3 form, and the 1-7 box set in mp3 form (all London Philharmonic).  I'd like to actually spend the real money on them though.  Looking to start maybe with IX and VIII's. What's the best/cheapest source? My google-fu is terrible on this.

Orders from CDJapan usually come within a week and a half after I place them. Can’t speak to their selection or price though.

5 minutes ago, The Mystical One said:

I'm looking to purchase these. I have 1-4 in mp3 form, and the 1-7 box set in mp3 form (all London Philharmonic).  I'd like to actually spend the real money on them though.  Looking to start maybe with IX and VIII's. What's the best/cheapest source? My google-fu is terrible on this.

Amazon Japan has been great for ordering them on my end. Ordered DQ7 and 11’s Symphonic suites at the same time in January and they arrived 3 days later!

• Like 1

Seconding Amazon Japan.

Ended up ordering VIII and IX's from Amazon Japan. was pretty straightforward and seemed reasonably priced.

I'm going to be selling most of my DQ soundtracks in an effort to declutter and because I'm not currently working. I'm not sure how much London Philharmonic I have, but I do have The Best of the Tenkuu trilogy.

I also have the entire set of Tokyo Metropolitan Symphonic Suite from 1-10 (and possibly 11, soon). I'm currently away, but returning Monday. I'll put together a list for anyone interested.

• Upvote 1