AzureVoid

If they were to localize DQMJ 3 Professional-

Would you purchase it? I was only curious. I doubt it's release, but it's nice to dream.

I mean, this IS a Deagon Quest forum so I've got a feeling that a few people might be interested in it.

YES!

And I would really want the Jump collab to be brought along. That is the Dai no Daibôken collab, by the way. Not having them would be so sad.

Yes I would. I'd love more Nelgel and Madesagora/Nadraga minions that didn't make the cut for XI, and a different name for the Orgodemir Dread Herring, since that name was already used for a Mortamor minion. I'd picture a localization announcement in December, just like Dragon Quest Heroes II.

Absolutely I would. I the first Monster Joker game was one of the first DQ game's I've played. Would definitely be interested.

I'd rather them localize Slime Mori Mori 3 though.... one can dream.

Edited by SlimeVagrant

On the one hand, it has monsters from Dai no Daibouken.On the other,it has barely any other monsters I like.So dunno.

Yarp.

On the one hand, it has monsters from Dai no Daibouken.On the other,it has barely any other monsters I like.So dunno.

I completely forgot that exists! I need to finish reading that.

For a bunch of committed fans, most of whom are still salty about not getting Joker 2 Pro? This is basically a natural purchase.

For a bunch of committed fans, most of whom are still salty about not getting Joker 2 Pro? This is basically a natural purchase.

Still cannot personally even fathom an issue about no Pro since we got Joker, but I know it's an issue for some.

I was mainly just curious. I know this is definitely not the best way to gauge demand of course. I really want to play this. I will import the Japanese version in a couple of months if we still have no news. The first Monsters game on GBC was what drew me to the DQ series to begin with.

In all honesty, I'd prefer IruRuka to be localized for its monster lineup. But I know that if j3 comes out, I'll end up putting more time into it than I should.

Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace

Yup, I would buy it :thumbsup:

That's a definite yes for me.

In all honesty, I'd prefer IruRuka to be localized for its monster lineup. But I know that if j3 comes out, I'll end up putting more time into it than I should.

I would most definitely like that as well. I would really like Terry's Wonderland also, but that's a pipe dream I feel haha. IruRuka 3DS was pretty great. I only wish I didn't play it in Japanese.

Also glad to keep seeing more "yes" answers.

Edited by AzureDreams

I would buy a copy for sure! I was thinking at first I'd buy two and give the other one away but sadly I think the average person would see it as a Pokemon clone. 

What's wrong with being a Pokémon clone?

Well it's not but the masses will see it as one despite whatever I say.

I don't recall ever NOT playing a game because it's similar to another one, but if I had to guess, they would rather spend their money on a product that they trust.

Think of it as store brand over name brand. There's always that 50/50 chance that the store brand either the same or worse over a name brand, so you want to avoid that risk and stick with what you trust already. 

I would buy it. Not a fan of the Joker games, but I'd support the release.

My thoughts exactly. Hell, I've sought our Pokemon clones before!

I vowed to play every decent pokeclone in existence (if possible, cause I do not know japanese).Already beat Telefang)

Play Digimon.

It was decent. I know I beat one or two of them.

Play Digimon.

First of all,it is not a pokeclone) And second, I dislike its art style and like 90% of designs (they look like they made group of boys aged from 10 till 17 design them, seriously).Despite this,I made few digi-fakemon,including a whole line that digivolves from Koromon.